SacoStriperFisha

Getting tired of this crap.

Rate this topic

35 posts in this topic

My 11 year old daughter had to have her birthday party via face time yesterday.  Broke my damn heart, and today I had a dr appointment over the phone. All because people had to eat ridiculous **** and everyone else couldn't be sanitary like a normal person. 

Tell her the Amish don't even have birthday parties.

Telemedicine is the future, you're ahead of the curve (until Tim flattens it).  

my 5 year old did a zoom(?) video conference with the whole pre-school class today - it was pretty cool, and hilarious.

6 mins ago, EBHarvey said:

my 5 year old did a zoom(?) video conference with the whole pre-school class today - it was pretty cool, and hilarious.

Our school system has dropped Zoom. Zoom keeps and gives all information to 3rd party advertisers ( videos etc.)

Agreed,  I'm pissed too. Once this passes I would hope usa, Italy, Spain, and others hit hard with coronavirus band together and FORCE china in changing its ways. Political correctness about culture is now out the window. There will be tens of thousands dead and an economic impact like we've not seen in our lives. F you china, we're coming for you!

6 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

it is what it is...try and keep calm because its gonna get a lot worse.

That is probably the smartest comment I have ever seen you make.

This is just the beginning....

16 mins ago, peanutbunkerandjelly said:

Agreed,  I'm pissed too. Once this passes I would hope usa, Italy, Spain, and others hit hard with coronavirus band together and FORCE china in changing its ways. Political correctness about culture is now out the window. There will be tens of thousands dead and an economic impact like we've not seen in our lives. F you china, we're coming for you!

Better yet make them pay for all the damage they have done.

Know the pain, my son turned 15 on the 19th. 

China may, or may not pay a price, we’ll see. One bitter pill they may have to swallow would be to see manufacturing repatriated to  client countries (US & Europe). As customers and shareholders we can vote with our pocket books. Of course that means that we can no longer demand ever cheaper Penn Reels. The other way China may pay a price is when the mass of the Chinese population gets fed up with the antics of the Chinese Communist Party and their president for life. 

Otherwise, not much is going to happen.