Flips

Profile picture problems

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

When I try to put a profile picture on mobile it dos not let me select a file. It lets me put a background picture but not a  profile picture. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 mins ago, Flips said:

When I try to put a profile picture on mobile it dos not let me select a file. It lets me put a background picture but not a  profile picture. 

One spot lets you put up a profile picture, one lets you put up a background picture. One is called an "avatar", the other is called a "cover photo" - which one are you clicking? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

On 3/25/2020 at 8:12 AM, TimS said:

One spot lets you put up a profile picture, one lets you put up a background picture. One is called an "avatar", the other is called a "cover photo" - which one are you clicking? 

Hello Tim, 

 

I have a little problem with replacing my profile picture. 

I do see one option only for the Cover Photo, please see the screen shot of my right corner page....

I do not see "Avatar" 

 

I am looking to replace the photo on the top left corner, I think its my profile photo....

Thank you, 

Rick

 

Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 2.50.39 PM.png

Edited by Mahigo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mahigo said:

Hello Tim, 

 

I have a little problem with replacing my profile picture. 

I do see one option only for the Cover Photo, please see the screen shot of my right corner page....

I do not see "Avatar" 

 

I am looking to replace the photo on the top left corner, I think its my profile photo....

Thank you, 

Rick

 

Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 2.50.39 PM.png

Click on the little picture icon at the lower right of the avatar you circled :)

 

TimS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TimS said:

Click on the little picture icon at the lower right of the avatar you circled :)

 

TimS

It works very good. 

Thank you very much.

Rick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.