Kooky

Fishing 2020 Teaser Give Away

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

Following the theme of keeping positive things going, doing a teaser give away.  Started tying teasers last year for the different small bait we see and places i fish.  Been working on 3 different versions - sand eel, grass shrimp, and small squid.  Had success with all of them last year.  I am giving away 5 teasers, one of each of the 3 and then can chose which ones winner would like more than one of.  

Rules of give-away:

1. Must be a contributor to the RI forum

2. Have to be someone who fishes teasers, don't want them to not get fished

3. Need to provide feedback, so i can continue to improve

4.  Must respond to thread that you are in by 4/1 and winning response will be picked with random number generator on 4/1 and i will mail them out.

teasers.jpg

Edited by Kooky

10 hours ago, Kooky said:

Following the theme of keeping positive things going, doing a teaser give away.  Started tying teasers last year for the different small bait we see and places i fish.  Been working on 3 different versions - sand eel, grass shrimp, and small squid.  Had success with all of them last year.  I am giving away 5 teasers, one of each of the 3 and then can chose which ones winner would like more than one of.  

Rules of give-away:

4.  Must respond to thread that you are in by 4/1 and winning response will be picked with random number generator on 4/1 and i will mail them out.

teasers.jpg

10 hours ago, Kooky said:

Rules of give-away:

teasers.jpg

Kooky the bottom one looks awsome ! Ill op out cuz i havent used teasers since the 70s