harley48

National Seashore Night Fishing Permit

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

I was lucky and got my night parking permit before the madness started. When they open back up they have them at the welcome centers, are free and include all the NS parking areas. Just slap it on the dash and you’re good to go. 

20 hours ago, harley48 said:

I was lucky and got my night parking permit before the madness started. When they open back up they have them at the welcome centers, are free and include all the NS parking areas. Just slap it on the dash and you’re good to go. 

Yep did mine 3 weeks ago.Always get it the 1st week in March.Then it's over to Staples in Orleans with the fishing licenses and multiple copies.All get laminated on big sheets then cut to size.Licenses are put in all the waders,boat tool boxes,truck,& wallet.Night permit sits between the seat and console.Only a couple of bucks to do.

20 mins ago, theshadow said:

Yep did mine 3 weeks ago.Always get it the 1st week in March.Then it's over to Staples in Orleans with the fishing licenses and multiple copies.All get laminated on big sheets then cut to size.Licenses are put in all the waders,boat tool boxes,truck,& wallet.Night permit sits between the seat and console.Only a couple of bucks to do.

I thought I was the only one who made 12 copies of my license lol

2 hours ago, harley48 said:

I thought I was the only one who made 12 copies of my license lol

I haven't been checked in decades in Ma. But,you know the one day you don't have it with you IS the one day you get a visit.I even kept the old ones for a couple of years in case I didn't have the new one with me.That way the control # was easily checked.Murphys law: If it can-It will.