God's done this before.

Rate this topic

Billybob

15 mins ago, Chemikillz said:

Were talking about the only God that isn't man made. Heard of Jesus? And Yes, all those other Gods are nonsense. You are correct.

Pbbbttt, Jesus is a chump. I put my whole stack on Quetzalcoatl. He was my kind of deity. :th:

Terri Mae does not approve this message, but screw him.

1 min ago, clambellies said:

There may have been a man called Jesus but the whole god trip was something devised by men who wanted control over the locals.  Religious zealots always want to control everyone around them.

Those same religious zealots hearts were corrupt. They rejected and crucified the same God they were waiting for in the scriptures. They were comfortable in their sin and saw the teachings of Jesus as a threat.

The problem is the heart of man. Not God. Jesus is the answer to everlasting life, free from the penalty of sin (all of us are gulity). A free gift, to those who CHOOSE in their heart to accept and believe in the Son. 

I agree with you that MEN use a “God” to control people. David Koresh? Islam? Great examples. Jesus is freedom. How could “if you love me you will obey my commands” be misinterpreted as controlling? Its a choice. Our countries founding is another example of freedom. Our founding biblical principles made us the most free and prosperous country the world has ever known. 

19 hours ago, Billybob said:

When someone tells him the kids are acting up, he takes a peak and slams em with a flood or plague or locusts.

Just a thought.

Seems he's angry at the boomers who will feel his wrath, We Zs and Millenials are having an easier time with this.....

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

12 hours ago, Farflung said:

see the book, "Guns, Germs and Steel". Sort of addresses trans-species pandemics.

Easily found in the Propaganda Section of your local neighborhood bookstore 

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

58 mins ago, Chemikillz said:

Were talking about the only God that isn't man made. Heard of Jesus? And Yes, all those other Gods are nonsense. You are correct.

unless ours is the fake one....

people are free to believe what they want, it's not my job to judge them...

we'll find out in the end.

but When I die if  my wife isn't waiting for me in heaven I'm going to punch Jesus right in the mouth

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

48 mins ago, Belmo said:

Pbbbttt, Jesus is a chump. I put my whole stack on Quetzalcoatl. He was my kind of deity. :th:

I'm kind of partial to that 1 with all the tits

Roman God I believe or maybe Greek

how lucky am i

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

1 min ago, pricise10 said:

Speaking Greeks, how’s Mcgreek? 

Hes still short and fat but otherwise doing well

how lucky am i

47 mins ago, pricise10 said:

"There is only one God that I believe . . . but you already knew that is my personal choice."

"Atheists knows lottsa things, but you already knew that it doesn't alway coincide with your things."

FIF [both of]Y

1 min ago, CATCHnRELEASE said:

I believe we came from slime and are still slime Chuck.

In my opinion, religion and the god(s) question is a result of man knowing that he is going to die and his inability to deal with that truth. amen

so you are a scum bag atheist like Ballmo, good to know. 

Edited by Terry Mac

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.