Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Billybob

God's done this before.

Rate this topic

140 posts in this topic

When someone tells him the kids are acting up, he takes a peak and slams em with a flood or plague or locusts.

Just a thought.

Posted (edited) · Report post

It has been scientifically been proven that the evolution of all life on Earth is the result not  of a steady evolution, but the result of mutations of cells. Some good some bad, The mutations which best fit the conditions survive.

Edited by CATCHnRELEASE

4 hours ago, CATCHnRELEASE said:

It has been scientifically been proven that the evolution of all life on Earth is the result not  of a steady evolution, but the result of mutations of cells. Some good some bad, The mutations which best fit the conditions survive.

....and you have, fellow mutant:howdy:

7 hours ago, CATCHnRELEASE said:

If it was scientifically proven it would not still be called the THEORY of evolution.

Yes you can see that cells mutate, but we did not get here from pond slime.

23 mins ago, clambellies said:

If God sends a pandemic that kills the innocent along with the guilty he apparently is a vindictive dick.

That will get you a smitten.

25 mins ago, dena said:

That will get you a smitten.

Ezekiel 25:17 -“And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.”

On the bright side, I've not heard anyone talk about intelligent design recently. :D

If this is the work of a higher power who designed are world, then he sucks at at. What a chump of a deity. :dismay: