Reed422

Covid Vid Games

Rate this topic

62 posts in this topic

So it’s been a month what’s going on people? Sunk a whole lot of time into assasins creed odyssey. Tried dying light, hellblade and control, couldn’t get into any of them. My latest obsession is The Outerworlds, game is sick. From the creators of fall out. It is quite good. 

28 mins ago, Reed422 said:

So it’s been a month what’s going on people? Sunk a whole lot of time into assasins creed odyssey. Tried dying light, hellblade and control, couldn’t get into any of them. My latest obsession is The Outerworlds, game is sick. From the creators of fall out. It is quite good. 

Weeeeeeeeeed !!!

That's all I got for you, haven't touched the console because I got no good games I haven't payed twice yet

2 hours ago, Adam-_888 said:

If you have a ps4 or pc check out Nioh . May be too difficult for noobs. Souls type samurai game with Japanese lore. Excellent time sink.

How’s the combat and special abilities 

On 4/17/2020 at 9:42 PM, ASrod said:

Nobody plays this anymore do they?

image.jpg

I particularly enjoy running over spandex wearing bicyclists with the big rig. They fly real high in the air.

On 3/23/2020 at 1:53 PM, fishinambition said:

Downloading warzone now. Had to uninstall like 20 games to make room.

How much time have you lost to this game so far?

Plague Inc. is a good game for on the crapper on your phone.  Otherwise, it's been all Injustice 2 and Madden 20 tournaments with the kids.  

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 9:06 PM, Reed422 said:

Been playing The Outerworlds lately , downloaded free from game pass. It's like Fallout : New Vegas but in space. Good game. Currently downloading Halo 5 for the multiplayer content with my friends.

8 mins ago, ribeye said:

Been playing The Outerworlds lately , downloaded free from game pass. It's like Fallout : New Vegas but in space. Good game. Currently downloading Halo 5 for the multiplayer content with my friends.

I think the shooting is better than fallout. Though I do miss VATS a bit.