Wtf New York??

Rate this topic

Mokes

Jesus......your state is on fire. Be safe. This is crazy. How did NYC spiral out of control so fast? 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

People not having common sense,  going out getting there ten millionth roll of toilet paper even though they are running a fever. Going to the Emergency Room or Doctors to get looked at because they don't feel well and are running a fever ! Calling for an ambulance to take them to the hospital because they haven't felt good for a few days and are running a fever, believe if they go by ambulance they will be taken care of sooner. People who are unable or unwilling to follow instructions about their condition and carelessly infect others. That's what's wrong with NYC !

(*member formerly known as 'PCSilverstriper')

9 mins ago, Mokes said:

Jesus......your state is on fire. Be safe. This is crazy. How did NYC spiral out of control so fast? 

Mokes, sorry your girl Warren didnt make the ticket. 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

21 mins ago, hobobob said:

First of all, fark off.:howdy:  we got this. We are now only testing critical patient so you should see a drop in the curve the next few days.:th:

I don't think that is completely true, anyone was being tested at those drive up places, you just had to wait. I'm a fireman and a few guys I work with have come down with it. From what they are saying, for them it is a fever and achiness that is all so far. This is from 10 guys in my firehouse nothing crazy, no worse symptoms then the flu. But these are all relatively young healthy men with no underlying problems ( besides being crazy) . I'm one of the older guys at my firehouse at 56 and my wife is constantly monitoring my temperature while I'm home, so far I'm good !

(*member formerly known as 'PCSilverstriper')

4 mins ago, PCstriper said:

I don't think that is completely true, anyone was being tested at those drive up places, you just had to wait. I'm a fireman and a few guys I work with have come down with it. From what they are saying, for them it is a fever and achiness that is all so far. This is from 10 guys in my firehouse nothing crazy, no worse symptoms then the flu. But these are all relatively young healthy men with no underlying problems ( besides being crazy) . I'm one of the older guys at my firehouse at 56 and my wife is constantly monitoring my temperature while I'm home, so far I'm good !

Thank you for your service. :howdy:  I won't go into detail again why I expected these numbers. Hairs on fire, far from it. I am doing my part, tending my garden and watch netflix.  Stay safe.:th:

Why NYC? It’s the financial capitol of the world, there are numerous int. airports, the United Nations is there,  NY people have money and travel worldwide. Plus you have 8000000 people on a small island. 

Tis better to remain silent and thought the fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

8 mins ago, cheech said:

Why NYC? It’s the financial capitol of the world, there are numerous int. airports, the United Nations is there,  NY people have money and travel worldwide. Plus you have 8000000 people on a small island. 

It really is as disgusting as I think it is when you put it that way.  

Delete from SOL_Users where username like 'wasy','Seal'....