makomakoman

Bospa357

Rate this topic

1,667 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, bospa357 said:

What's up ladies? Sorry I haven't been on here. Not doing so well. I sleep a lot and when I'm awake I'm dealing with the pain. Hard to focus using the tablet. My daughter said that some of you fellas wanted to have a meal sent to the house for the whole fam damily. I think she explained to boB that my wife and I are just afraid of this covid stuff and don't trust take out food, or any food for that matter that she hasn't prepared. I sure do appreciate the wonderful sentiment though. You fellas are awesome! Thanks to @Firinne for keeping tabs through my daughter. 

Just your continued support for my family is more than I could ever ask for. We really don't need anything. Some thoughts and prayers for my family as they continue to deal with all of this. Especially my grandson Bo. It's really been rough on him. Thankfully he is done with classes for this semester and doesn't need that added to his worries until the fall semester begins. 

The regulars in the Main can say what they want about the Tavern regulars, but I say I couldn't ask for a finer bunch of morans to call my friends. Thanks to each and every one of youse. 

Good hearing from you Bob. Just so youse know, I'm heading to Maine in two months and that Garmin you gave me is going to lead the way. So far it's been working great. I'll let ya know how it worked when I return.

Good evening Bob, good to hear from you.

The river finally dropped to my liking, banged 7 nice pike in about an hour. Lots of footprints in my spots though :mad:  But they don't fish my magic flies :laugh:

Evening Bob, always puts a smile on my face when you check in, as difficult as it is for you. I seem to suck at fishing lately.:blackeye:

Just now, JMB said:

Evening Bob, always puts a smile on my face when you check in, as difficult as it is for you. I seem to suck at fishing lately.:blackeye:

lately?  bawhahahaha! lately...