makomakoman

Bospa357

Rate this topic

1,663 posts in this topic

hey bob, hope youre having a good day. gotta put a second coat on my daughters ceiling and I'm pretty much done painting the inside of the house. do still have to do some baseboard work though. got four yards of hemlock delivered today so thats gonna be fun. 

1 hour ago, HugeDinghy said:

hey bob, hope youre having a good day. gotta put a second coat on my daughters ceiling and I'm pretty much done painting the inside of the house. do still have to do some baseboard work though. got four yards of hemlock delivered today so thats gonna be fun. 

I always hated painting. 

1 min ago, bospa357 said:

I always hated painting. 

Same here. I've been putting it off for years now. :laugh: I did mask off my wood work the other day, and will start the walls (in one room, anyhow) on Saturday. I hope. 

3 mins ago, bospa357 said:

I got all the good stuff Pete. 

My daughter and her husband are taking care of keeping the household stocked and handling yard work and such. It takes the pressure off my wife. It's been all she can handle caring for me. My grandson just took his last final of the semester, so he's done for the summer. I need to see him more right about now. 

I had a visit from the hospice team yesterday to evaluate my needs, doctor orders, check out the living arrangements and assess what needs to be done. That should also help my wife out. I think she is close to her breaking point. They will remain with me for the duration, but in the chance that things turn around and I start feeling better, we can always suspend the care. 

One day at a time. I've just been sleeping a lot.

Ok good. It must be good to be home. I am glad your Grandson is able to see you. I heard you 2 are very close. Yeah ya gotta give the Wife a break. I know she is a tough woman but it isnt easy doing what she is doing.

Today I went to help out the lady that sold me a bunch of her husbands hunting dodads. He has dementia. They owned Steel force baud heads.  I saw she posted she needed some one to cut up 2 fallen trees in her yard. I told her I will come and clean it up. It was an easy job. Its a mile from my house. i was there for a half an hour. I met the guy. Hes ok. Not as bad as it could be. She is an attractive woman for her age. They have some bucks man. it was like 15 cuts with the chain saw. She was tossing logs in the woods. I was trying to cut them so I could handle them but to big for her. I couldnt believe it. I was just going to help her out. I didnt want her to get ripped off by some landscaper. Its no big deal to me. She gave me $100. She just put some money in my hand I didnt look at it till I got home. I told her just call me for any thing. Really nice people. I said let me rake this up she said no.

She said her husband dosent do anything around the house or yard. I said if he hurts his foot you have to deal with that and if he falls it will be bad. I was glad I could help her. Ill get Adria what she wants to eat for dinner tomorrow on her birthday.

All is well here. A long time friend of mine dropped dead Sunday. We all grew up together. Its sad. The first one of us from the old crew to go from natural causes. He ****ed lots of girls. 3 guys from the crew married his former prizes. LOL I never followed him. I could pull my own pelt. 

Ok pall stay cool. Good to see you here.

30 mins ago, MikeMc said:

Same here. I've been putting it off for years now. :laugh: I did mask off my wood work the other day, and will start the walls (in one room, anyhow) on Saturday. I hope. 

You suck. lol

43 mins ago, bospa357 said:

I always hated painting. 

I’d rather shovel **** all day while be forced to eat Maine “Italian subs” chased with warm Moxies than paint any ****ing thing.

Hang in there good sir.

1 hour ago, fishing pete said:

You suck. lol

I was going through old pm's. I think it was 2013 that's I've 'been painting'. :laugh: 

7 mins ago, makomakoman said:

It makes me happy to see you posting Bob.

:)

X2

Glad you are posting again Bob.    

Now everyone needs for you to make it your mission to graduate from hospice and send them packing so you can fish with your Grandson.

A friend of my wife graduated from hospice twice. Once at 74 and the second time at 83. She lived to the age of 92.