makomakoman

Bospa357

Rate this topic

1,638 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, bospa357 said:

What's up all you lunatics? I'm home and feeling slightly better. It's good to be home. I wish I had some great news to pass along, but unfortunately it's quite the opposite right now in my current situation. We have the hospice team coming to my house tomorrow for an evaluation to discuss my doctors orders and my other needs. It's getting too much of a burden for my wife and family to take care of. I'm not going to be on here very long this evening. It's a bit of a struggle as it is to type this out.

I want to thank everyone for the continued support and dedication to constantly weigh in here daily. It truly means a lot. More than you know. A big special thanks to boB ( @Firinne ) for keeping in touch with my daughter and relaying the updates. Thank you boB.

Good morning Bob and welcome home. GREAT hearing from you.

12 hours ago, bospa357 said:

What's up all you lunatics? I'm home and feeling slightly better. It's good to be home. I wish I had some great news to pass along, but unfortunately it's quite the opposite right now in my current situation. We have the hospice team coming to my house tomorrow for an evaluation to discuss my doctors orders and my other needs. It's getting too much of a burden for my wife and family to take care of. I'm not going to be on here very long this evening. It's a bit of a struggle as it is to type this out.

I want to thank everyone for the continued support and dedication to constantly weigh in here daily. It truly means a lot. More than you know. A big special thanks to boB ( @Firinne ) for keeping in touch with my daughter and relaying the updates. Thank you boB.

:hugs:

Thinking of you, Bob! Hang in there.