makomakoman

Bospa357

Rate this topic

1,638 posts in this topic

Damn.  

Going thru this right now with my 98 y/o grandmother. Started hospice on Monday.  Just a waiting game at this point. Went and saw her yesterday. Had to gown up, looked like an astronaut with so much stuff on. 

Prayers sent for a quick, painless journey for Bob. 

7 hours ago, Firinne said:

Just heard from Bob's daughter Lan..........not good at all. Having gone through this with both of my parents I'm praying for a peaceful and painless passing. I'll keep everyone posted. God Bless Bob and his family at this difficult time.

Amen 

Bospa - Don't hang here anymore but check things out once in a while.  I know you have been fighting this for many years, and all I can say is you have handled it with dignity, grace, strength and humor throughout the treatments, the hospitalizations, and the pain.  I hope you're in peace, and regardless the outcome, from my perspective you are a survivor.  I suspect your real self mirrors your online self and for that your Family and Friends are all blessed, and we wish them all well.  

Safe Passage Bud. 

BOH

Keep fighting, Bob. 

The Lord is my shepard, I shall not want. 
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; he leadeth me beside the still waters. 
He restoreth my soul; He leadeth me in the path of righteousness for His name’s sake. 
Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil, for Thou art with my;Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me. 
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies; Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 
Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. 

Good morning Bob. May your journey be a peaceful one and may you find comfort once again. I will be praying for you and your family today. Peace