Right now, who makes playoffs in the AFC East?

Rate this topic

iphish

2 hours ago, iphish said:

I say Miami and the Bills. Patriots may fight it out for the wild card

Cheaters are not even going to sniff the payoffs. Too many holes. Defense sucks, O line sucks, no QB, no GOAT in the locker room. I think Cheater Brady covered up a lot of holes. Cheater Coach can’t coach holes.

Would have helped if the Bills had any receivers, John Brown their #1 guy ? He's a speedster, a tool to open up the field, not a #1

I just wanta play everyday despite small nagging injuries --

and go home to a woman who appreciates how full of crap I truly am. ~ Crash Davis

Social Distancing since 1962

9 mins ago, Sudsy said:

Would have helped if the Bills had any receivers, John Brown their #1 guy ? He's a speedster, a tool to open up the field, not a #1

yeah Diggs might have been the guy they needed....

Probably nobody the way things are currently construed.   

If the federal and state governments don't get it right, there won't be any major sports events.

"For our discussion of kayak angling is no trifling matter but is the way to conduct our lives, nobody untrained in fishing may enter my house."- Fly's Plato

1 hour ago, flylikabird said:

Probably nobody the way things are currently construed.   

If the federal and state governments don't get it right, there won't be any major sports events.

You can say that again, Our local beach was max'd out, no parking, almost all from out of state (Mass, NH). It was more crowded than a weekend day in July......People are stupid

1 hour ago, RyanPost said:

Bills fan here. I believe the addition of Stephon Diggs gives Allen a great target. I think they will easily win the division. Maybe thats just me being a bill fa though.

pats fan here..only one going is the Bills theyll run away with it.. rest of the div..gonna struggle..jets may see 9-7

Of all the unknowns, the Jets are the hardest to assess. If the Oline is substantially improved, Jones should at least have a better chance to see the game while upright. Learning is better that way. That said, there are plenty of other holes to fix.

12 hours ago, RyanPost said:

Bills fan here. I believe the addition of Stephon Diggs gives Allen a great target. I think they will easily win the division. Maybe thats just me being a bill fa though.

I agree. Bills will be strong. Diggs certainly is a big addition.

11 hours ago, BrianBM said:

Of all the unknowns, the Jets are the hardest to assess. If the Oline is substantially improved, Jones should at least have a better chance to see the game while upright. Learning is better that way. That said, there are plenty of other holes to fix.

wrong n.y. jones is a giant ..darnold is a jet...