slow u down on your quest. Go for it Bro! We r all

living thru your courageous escapades. Your selfless

willingness to put yourself in danger to hawk a

product sets a high bar for the rest of us mere

mortals. God Speed Kil. God Speed.

47 mins ago, ksong said:

afternoon session

quality over quantity

I started fishing around 2:30 pm. Within 30 minutes, I hooked up a nice red drum on 3 oz spoon. I knew it was a big fish as it took drag. I asked angler  to fight the fish for me. He happens to be Black Hole 9'6" Striper user.

It was 30 plus lb nice red drum, but he landed pretty quickly.  I observed the action of the rod. The rod has plenty of backbone even 30 plus lb drum.

After releasing the fish, I gave up fishing as my mission is accomplished. :)

12' Black Hole Striped Bass Special 2 oz - 8 oz rod/ IRT 600 DD reel filled with 60 lb Berkeley X9 braid used

20200325_161556.jpg

20200325_161639.jpg

20200325_161715.jpg

20200325_161801.jpg

20200325_161845.jpg

Now you’re sharing rods with other anglers.  You really don’t understand this virus and social distancing do you?   The rest of us are staying home and losing our jobs/income and your out having a grand old time. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

27 mins ago, z-man said:

Now you’re sharing rods with other anglers.  You really don’t understand this virus and social distancing do you?   The rest of us are staying home and losing our jobs/income and your out having a grand old time. 

If you don't like it, you just disregard my post.  I also lose jobs/income due to virus.

I wanted to go up to NJ, but my daughter object it and asked me to stay here as it is much safer here.

Edited by ksong

Don't let these nay sayers get to

u King Kil.. If u get a chance to roll

back thru Fla, my brother works

respiratory in Ft Myers. They r a little

short on masks right now, but when they

get some, he would love to have u stop in

and autograph a few.

Blackhole! Blackhole! Blackhole!

1 min ago, yosco said:

Don't let these nay sayers get to

u King Kil.. If u get a chance to roll

back thru Fla, my brother works

respiratory in Ft Myers. They r a little

short on masks right now, but when they

get some, he would love to have u stop in

and autograph a few.

Blackhole! Blackhole! Blackhole!

I don't go back to Florida and stay here. I don't know how long. It depends on how corona virus develop.  I think they slow down by the end of March/early April as China started to slow down after two weeks of lock down. 

4 mins ago, ksong said:

I don't go back to Florida and stay here. I don't know how long. It depends on how corona virus develop.  I think they slow down by the end of March/early April as China started to slow down after two weeks of lock down. 

Damn. Hes gonna b heartbroken. If all

goes well, youll b in the area during the

next pandemic. Dare to dream, Glad to no

April is the cut off. I have a rental lined up

down the OBX and now I no I can send out

the down payment. Stay strong Bro.

Posted (edited) · Report post

9 hours ago, z-man said:

Aren’t you concerned about the fish getting infected ?

Edited by levari

12 hours ago, ksong said:

If you don't like it, you just disregard my post.  I also lose jobs/income due to virus.

I wanted to go up to NJ, but my daughter object it and asked me to stay here as it is much safer here.

You have not stayed anywhere. You are all over the place and did not shelter in place. I have lost all respect I had for you. Selfish. Your kind is what spreads disease.

10 mins ago, b4loran said:

You have not stayed anywhere. You are all over the place and did not shelter in place. I have lost all respect I had for you. Selfish. Your kind is what spreads disease.

I know how to take care of myself. I am in big trouble if I get caught corona virus as I am 72 years old.  I tried to find safer places and I found here.

I will stay here for a while as I can work computer.  Is it selfish ?

1 min ago, ksong said:

I know how to take care of myself. I am in big trouble if I get caught corona virus as I am 72 years old.  I tried to find safer places and I found here.

The places you go to are safe, but not if outsiders like you travel to them.  You do not understand shelter in place at all. You are suppose to act like you are a carrier so you infect no one. I love fishing too, but I am not leaving my place. A couple weeks is what the world asks for but you think you are special. As I said I have lost all respect for you.

11 mins ago, ksong said:

You’re not doing a very good job at staying safe. Does your daughter know what you are doing?  She should be pissed. What if one of the guys you swapped rods with has corona virus?  Now you have it too?  Do more research on the virus and less on fishing.  Maybe then you won’t kill yourself or someone else. 

1 min ago, b4loran said:

The places you go to are safe, but not if outsiders like you travel to them.  You do not understand shelter in place at all. You are suppose to act like you are a carrier so you infect no one. I love fishing too, but I am not leaving my place. A couple weeks is what the world asks for but you think you are special. As I said I have lost all respect for you.

I lNJ already before they lock down in NJ/NY.  My daughter asked me to stay here and I am going to stay here.  When fishing is allowed, I fish.  

If you don't lose respect for me just because I fish here, that is OK. 

I think many anglers want to fish if fishing is allowed.