ksong

Fishing in Florida for a month

Rate this topic

160 posts in this topic

34 mins ago, rbart said:

And you are absolutely selfish and inconsiderate to say the least. 

A lot of us don’t want to lose our folks Or grandparents. 

It’s not about you! 

What’s your fricin problem? He did not break any law. If you are really concern about your folks and your grandparents then I suggest you address the law makers and the president with your concern.

6 mins ago, levari said:

What’s your fricin problem? He did not break any law. If you are really concern about your folks and your grandparents then I suggest you address the law makers and the president with your concern.

Please, I’ve done my part. I can lay it all out for you if you’d like. 

Laws have nothing to do with ethics 

2 hours ago, levari said:

Because they've done so much to help up until this point......

It seems some members get offended.

I originally planned to fish in Florida a few days as the shows were cancelled.

While I was in Florida, corona virus situations got worse. My daughter asked me to stay in Florida and paid the rental for a month.

But all parks and beaches became closed.  I left to Texas to see fishing opportunities as I heard good stories of fishing from the shore there.

Fishing was good as I read.  I was going back to Florida, but I heard they ban cars coming to Florida.  I talked the situation with my daughter and my daughter said I'd better to stay in Texas and arranged a rental of a cottage for a month.  While traveling I stopped only for gas and rest areas and I had food and drinks in my car.  I have many friends in Florida, but I did not meet them due to corona virus.  I drove alone and I tried to avoid to contact anyone.

I will stay here for a month as I sit in the cottage most of day. 

If anyone get offended by my act,, I apologize it  as it is my intention. 

I never hurt other people on purpose in my life. 

If fishing opportunities come legally, I would fish as fishing is my life.

Edited by ksong

4 mins ago, ksong said:

It seems some members get offended.

I originally planed to fish in Florida a few days as the shows were cancelled.

While I was in Florida, corona virus situations got worse. My daughter asked me to stay in Florida and paid the rental for a month.

But all parks and beaches became closed.  I left to Texas to see fishing opportunities as I heard good stories of fishing from the shore there.

Fishing was good as I read.  I was going back to Florida, but I heard they ban cars coming to Florida.  I talked the situation with my daughter and my daughter said I'd better to stay in Texas and arranged a rental of a cottage for a month.  While traveling I stopped only for gas and rest areas and I had food and drinks in my car.  I have many friends in Florida, but I did not meet them due to corona virus.  I drove alone and I tried to avoid to contact anyone.

I will stay here for a month as I sit in the cottage most of day. 

If anyone get offended by my act,, I apologize it  as it is my intention. 

I never hurt other people on purpose in my life. 

If fishing opportunities come legally, I would fish as fishing is my life.

ITrust me, I totally get it. And many people here speak very highly of you, so I have no doubts at all that you would intentionally try to hurt someone. So please don’t think I meant that, that was not my intention. 

Just don’t shake hands on the bridges as they’re filthy to begin with. I know because I used to jump tarpon off them. 

please stay safe and stay well. Thanks for taking our concerns seriously. 

12 mins ago, rbart said:

ITrust me, I totally get it. And many people here speak very highly of you, so I have no doubts at all that you would intentionally try to hurt someone. So please don’t think I meant that, that was not my intention. 

Just don’t shake hands on the bridges as they’re filthy to begin with. I know because I used to jump tarpon off them. 

please stay safe and stay well. Thanks for taking our concerns seriously. 

Thanks.

Stay safe on your travels but bad news is the virus travels everywhere.  

Just my opinion, in a time of complete shear panic in the nation and people losing their jobs left and right maybe be humble about your fishing catches and travels during this time.  Maybe it’s just best to share with your immediate family and not the internet. 

We all know blacktole rods catch and I have one so I can attest to that, but during these times just hang low.  

Stay safe. 

15 mins ago, Goldy said:

Stay safe on your travels but bad news is the virus travels everywhere.  

Just my opinion, in a time of complete shear panic in the nation and people losing their jobs left and right maybe be humble about your fishing catches and travels during this time.  Maybe it’s just best to share with your immediate family and not the internet. 

We all know blacktole rods catch and I have one so I can attest to that, but during these times just hang low.  

Stay safe. 

Thanks. I can not fish here as beaches and jetties are closed now. But I still work internet by answering questions I get. I walk to the end of jetty every day. It is good exercise as it is a long walk and I feel my legs are getting strong. 

20200328_165136.jpg

Many flights north are now canceled! My wife and I are heading back from the Tampa area a week early to be sure we get on the last flight into Westchester airport. Going to miss this postcard weather, but I can’t get a saltwater license here, and the Chi-Vi is ramping up in Fla. anyway. The best part, The tidal Hudson season opens wed.