Stay Away From The Shore.....they say.

Rate this topic

Mr. Bigdeal

"Law enforcement’ is not something sovereign citizens seize from police officers. It is a societal function that citizens delegate to civil police.

In so doing, we do not abdicate our own sovereignty, nor our duties as citizens. Ultimate responsibility is still ours. When those we hire as our “Protectors” are either unwilling or unable to perform that function at the critical moment, there is no law, nor standard, that says we cannot perform it for ourselves"........ John Farnam.

"Gird Your Loins"

This is an extremely bad situation......don't kid yourself......we're in trouble. Can't get my wife to stay home and not go to her office.....to me this is a serious threat and I don't want it.

Edited by Mr. Bigdeal

"Law enforcement’ is not something sovereign citizens seize from police officers. It is a societal function that citizens delegate to civil police.

In so doing, we do not abdicate our own sovereignty, nor our duties as citizens. Ultimate responsibility is still ours. When those we hire as our “Protectors” are either unwilling or unable to perform that function at the critical moment, there is no law, nor standard, that says we cannot perform it for ourselves"........ John Farnam.

"Gird Your Loins"

Spoke with a friend who is down there today...….they are about a week and a half behind us.....he knows, it's coming.

"Gird Your Loins"

Stick a fork in it...….it's done.

"Gird Your Loins"

9 hours ago, ridenfish said:

Look at the idiot kids partying like it’s 1999 at spring break in Florida.  Lots of people aren’t listening.  

Kids typically think they are immortal and act accordingly. I know I did a gazillion years ago. Doesn't excuse it however. 

Pfantum Pfishah

if you head from your home in PA to your home in NJ and bring food with you i dont really see the difference in risk.  Im debating going down this weekend to get the us and the dogs out of the house here and get some fishing in while practicing strong social distancing.

On 3/19/2020 at 8:38 AM, wellman324 said:

if you head from your home in PA to your home in NJ and bring food with you i dont really see the difference in risk.  Im debating going down this weekend to get the us and the dogs out of the house here and get some fishing in while practicing strong social distancing.

The bigger issue is the people planning on riding this out at the beach, not just coming for a weekend and staying away from people.

“I urge those who have homes at the Jersey Shore to NOT go to them at this time,” Murphy tweeted on Saturday. “The local infrastructure, especially the health care infrastructure, is not prepared for the influx of part-time residents. Please stay at your primary residences.

So now we're supposed to stay off the road for 24hrs a day, but pharmacies and grocery stores are open, bars and restaurants can stay open for take-out.

How do we get to the grocery stores and take-out? 

They put too much contradictory info out.

Stay indoors, but they tell you to go out for walks or exercise. Which is it????