Reel Karma

Intermediate Line

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

On 3/18/2020 at 0:30 AM, Reel Karma said:

Intermediate line for 7'6" TiCrX rod.  Dock light stripers and bass.  Any recommendations? 

What weight is your fly rod? What part of the Country. Welcome aboard, by the way. you are going to like it here.

 

7' 6" is that a one piece rod?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RJ said:

What weight is your fly rod? What part of the Country. Welcome aboard, by the way. you are going to like it here.

 

7' 6" is that a one piece rod?

Duh...probably would have helped.  I'm on Lake Murray, SC and typically fish for LM and stripers.  The rod is a 4 piece 8 weight.

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, Reel Karma said:

Duh...probably would have helped.  I'm on Lake Murray, SC and typically fish for LM and stripers.  The rod is a 4 piece 8 weight.

 

Thanks

AirFlo WF8I will get the job done.  It has a long head that gives you distance and accuracy. I have a 7' 10"  ONE PIECE 10 WT  the Rod is BassPro "Heat" and it competes on the same level as my St Croix Legend Elite & Gloomis Pro 4 10 Weight Rods, the Heat rod is loaded with a RIO outbound.  The AirFlo blue ridge is tougher then the RIO. My AF 8 Wt is 5 years old and still kicking,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2020 at 2:27 PM, RJ said:

AirFlo WF8I will get the job done.  It has a long head that gives you distance and accuracy. I have a 7' 10"  ONE PIECE 10 WT  the Rod is BassPro "Heat" and it competes on the same level as my St Croix Legend Elite & Gloomis Pro 4 10 Weight Rods, the Heat rod is loaded with a RIO outbound.  The AirFlo blue ridge is tougher then the RIO. My AF 8 Wt is 5 years old and still kicking,

I picked up an airflo ridge intermediate out of a clearance bin at a fly shop on a whim. It is one of the best lines I have. Mine is on an 8wt TFO BVK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.