NJ imposes curfew

Rate this topic

robc22

So it starts.........

(from CNN)

New Jersey residents are no longer allowed to travel from 8 p.m. ET to 5 a.m. ET, with the exception of essential travel, Gov. Phil Murphy announced today.

This remains in effect for the foreseeable future.

Edited by TimS
link

I going to hazard a guess here and I haven't looked at any stats to support this, but I'd be willing to bet the sales of ammunition and to a lesser degree, the sales of guns, have been on the increase since we first heard of C19 in the US.

Gun and ammo sales have increased nationwide since we learned about Covid19...just read an article this morning. Gun stores with lines around the block :laugh: 

NJ’s curfew strikes me as silly and I feel the news is misrepresenting it (insert shocked face here) - what I read said that ‘non-essential travel is discouraged’ - to me that’s a suggestion, not a curfew :squid: Like when it snows and they ASK you to stay off the road unless it’s important. Not quite the same thing as stay inside or be arrested :rolleyes: 

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

14 mins ago, TimS said:

Gun and ammo sales have increased nationwide since we learned about Covid19...just read an article this morning. Gun stores with lines around the block :laugh: 

Tim....another guess. 

With many isolating themselves, I suspect there may be an uptick in SOL viewer ship over the past few weeks.

What have you noticed. 

1 hour ago, TimS said:

Longer than the lines for toilet paper? :squid:

Pfantum Pfishah