Hogbreath

Party Boat bottom fishing

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

Could someone provide a recommendation for a good boat.  I'll be up in Sandwich the second week of June.  Would like to catch some of your beautiful Scup and Sea Bass.  Been catching tasty  Delaware River Walleyes on jerk baits down here in Penna.  Thanks 

Eric Morrow is running the new Bounty Hunter party boat out of either New Bedford or Fairhaven, I forget which.

The Albatross out of Sesuit Harbor is very good for the early season winter flounder fishing, the Helen H out of Hyannis provides a variety of bottom fishing opportunities.

52 mins ago, pakalolo said:

Hampton Lady , Shinnecock Inlet , Hampton Bays NY well worth the detour

Man that's like a 500 mile detour!

On 3/14/2020 at 1:15 PM, Hogbreath said:

Could someone provide a recommendation for a good boat.  I'll be up in Sandwich the second week of June.  Would like to catch some of your beautiful Scup and Sea Bass.  Been catching tasty  Delaware River Walleyes on jerk baits down here in Penna.  Thanks 

When you get up here and we will see if you can get hooked up for some haddock fishing as well out of Plymouth on the Capt John Boats

29 mins ago, Angler #1 said:

When you get up here and we will see if you can get hooked up for some haddock fishing as well out of Plymouth on the Capt John Boats

Worst party boat I've ever been on. 

2 hours ago, zeke04 said:

The Albatross out of Sesuit Harbor is very good for the early season winter flounder fishing, the Helen H out of Hyannis provides a variety of bottom fishing opportunities.

Thanks for posting never knew there was a party boat for winter flounder

The Black Rose is a 6 pack with a lot of open charters. The captain is awesome .It's about 30 min north of sandwich in marshfield ma.