Afterhours Mega Dooksters

afterhours

These plugs are the perfect big profile surface plugs when you need them to stand out. A lot of guys have been catching large on these for many years now. Put Owner hooks on them and toss at BFT- they will stand up to them. Very limited supply, 32 each plus 7 shipping (will combine shipping).

9" long and approx. 4-1/4 oz

Bunker

Yellow over White

Skipjack

Bone

IMG_3241.JPG

Edited by afterhours
size

"A GAMEFISH (which striped bass should be) Is too valuable to be caught only once"...Lee Wulff

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty" - Thomas Jefferson

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help." Most dangerous words in the English language...Ronald Reagan

9" long and approx. 4-1/4 oz. Also have some 6"  2-1/2" i can put up if interested...

Edited by afterhours

"A GAMEFISH (which striped bass should be) Is too valuable to be caught only once"...Lee Wulff

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty" - Thomas Jefferson

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help." Most dangerous words in the English language...Ronald Reagan

• 3 weeks later...

Have most any color  except bunker ):.

28 plus shipping.

Approx 2.75 oz with hooks. These are the colors i have. 

Yellow over White

Herring scale

Pink over White

Green Scale

Chartreuse Scale

Parrot

Pearl 

IMG_3351.JPG

Edited by afterhours

58 mins ago, fishinthedark said:

Don I will take 2 Chartruese scale if you have them 

Thx

Got 'em. Will pm info, thx.

Hi, 63 shipped.

Edited by afterhours

I do have one of each.