Corona virus and fishing

Rate this topic

8 mins ago, MitchellNJ said:

That would require that you actually go fishing rather than hang out inside Bums all day. :idea:

**** that **** :beers:

dude you dint go fishing once this fall and there are plenty of people that saw me on the beach.  Up close like fishing right next to them

Edited by crazybellringer

7 hours ago, crazybellringer said:

Well for the first time in my life I am a little nervous about fishing.  I think I am going to have to change the way I approach the sport. Although I often fish alone I am never really alone. Starting Saturday I am going to put an end to some of my old techniques. Even though at the end of the day I might catch less fish I am going to commit to this new way of thinking.   So no more fishing from peoples back pockets. I am not going to mug anyone for the next 8 weeks.  I will respectfully give my fellow angler six feet of space on either side and I will no longer cast over people.  Also if you cross my line I am just cutting your **** off. No more bromance where we untangle the lures together. This new way is going to be hard but I am committed. 

Have you ever considered therapy?

27 mins ago, adams54 said:

So heres the situation... fish are busting, birds going crazy the guy fishing the spot getting plenty of action and has more then enough room on each side....the catch is he has a mask on. What to do? These are the things that keep me up at night.

Punch him in the face, steal his mask and gear....after all he might be a liberal. 

If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got.

Went to a certain embassy this morning in the city and had a conversation with a few of their staff. Came home and was told by the wife that someone had tested positive (confirmed only today) at that embassy. The good, it was not the person I was talking to that tested positive.The bad, they don't know who else has the virus given that they all work in the same office. I called my boss and he said, "welcome to the club" I started my quarantine yesterday"......I just hope I didn't catch this one...

I was going to fish this weekend and bring my skunk........

Edited by adoboboy

"With all things being equal, the simplest explanation tends to be the right one..."

(*member formerly known as 'adoboboy')

2 hours ago, adams54 said:

So heres the situation... fish are busting, birds going crazy the guy fishing the spot getting plenty of action and has more then enough room on each side....the catch is he has a mask on. What to do? These are the things that keep me up at night.

Hes wearing the mask.cuz hes + and doesnt want to spread the virus.  Fish on

"I was a waste of time dumbasses"  Sevenxseventy1

12 hours ago, adams54 said:

Sounds like a strategy. :idea:

Pfantum Pfishah