mako capt

Shouldn't Climate Cultists Be Cheering Covid 19 as it helps heal the planet?

Rate this topic

57 posts in this topic

25 mins ago, RIRockhound said:

I assume you know the 'center for population reduction' is fake news right? And that you posted these as a joke?

If it does exist it would be called

something much less sinister :howdy: 

I'm not a leftist but population control is and should be a priority.

Its not an American or European problem.  Mostly an Asian and 3rd world problem.

Good golden rule should be if you can't afford to feed your kid, don't have another kid.

Or .. if you flush your toilet by dumping a bucket in a stream, don't have any kids.

Or if you're dining or living in a landfill, don't have kids.

It all seems pretty obvious.   Can these labs make a virus that sterilizes people.

21 hours ago, RIRockhound said:

I assume you know the 'center for population reduction' is fake news right? And that you posted these as a joke?

the sad part is he doesn't.

On 3/10/2020 at 4:45 PM, mako capt said:

The climate cultists have been saying for years that population control is key to fixing the climate.  Shouldn't they be cheering the Coronavirus on?

Have you not been watching them?  They are

The climate cultists have been saying for years that population control is key to fixing the climate.  Shouldn't they be cheering the Coronavirus on?

Yeah, and why stop at virus, wouldn't they also cheer WW3 a nuclear annihilation?  You are brilliant.  I think you should open a think tank.   

I’m ready for a meteor the size of Alaska to crash into the planet at this point :th: Let’s just gets it over with, why screw around? :beers: 

20 hours ago, MaxKatt said:

Yeah, and why stop at virus, wouldn't they also cheer WW3 a nuclear annihilation?  You are brilliant.  I think you should open a think tank.   

Abortions have killed way more people than nuclear bombs

4 hours ago, Little said:

Abortions have killed way more people than nuclear bombs

But to the liberal mind they aren't people. 

On 3/11/2020 at 7:53 AM, J said:

China's economy was on the decline, Trump was backing them into a corner, things in Hong Kong were not going their way, the momentum was shifting and it was not in their favor. Their spying had been discovered and we know it was just the tip of the iceberg... 

They are experts of the long game.

Does no one else find it suspicious they were ready to build hospitals in 5 days time with modular components at the drop of a hat. Five of them! 

Three of them have already been shuttered. 

Trump is doing all he can to take business away from them including our dependence on rare earth minerals. 

They don't have enough food to feed their own without imports. 

I don't know what their long game is but certainly upsetting the global markets was step one. 

Perhaps someone can make sense of this but I see this as planned, not some natural disaster or mistake. 

These commie pukes can't be trusted. Their people are nothing but pawns in a big game to them. 

Something here just does not sit well with me. 

Scream pandemic and in the end, it's barely more than a bad cold/flu... :shrug:

60c8a96e164fd_hammer-021.gif.c7425ffb56e5d89a1a83ff55916135e8.gif

Why the left still cannot fathom this is mind boggling. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

George Carlin did a bit about that and "Global Warming", I paraphrase: "When the planet is done with us, it will shake us off like a bad case of fleas, probably with a virus." 

This wasn't the planet, it was the CCP. This is what germ warfare looks like.

Edited by RockRonin

On 5/11/2020 at 6:31 PM, Maine Guide said:

Population control has been done for years thanks to good Democrats like Margaret Sanger and her vision. 

Great Leap Forward.  Dont forget the Great Leap Forward.  That was done by conservative guys in boats with Trump Flags.