Stripsettter

Oakley Fuel Cell

17 posts in this topic

Oakley Fuel Cells. Used, no case. Yellow mirrors. A couple of minor scratches. They are larger fit and perfect for big heads and large faces like mine. Selling because I buy prescription glasses now.

asking $60 shipped. They were $180 new.

4FA8012E-917F-4461-AC28-68044F4C8722.jpeg

A9E398B5-2736-4790-9DEC-EFA03D19D1CE.jpeg

DBCBE989-1FE3-446C-B54B-23EF07BBAAD0.jpeg

The lenses have any scratches? Any issues at all with them?  I am looking for a pair for the coming season but glasses are probably the hardest thing to buy via internet, I too have a large melon.

3 mins ago, Nomad92 said:

The lenses have any scratches? Any issues at all with them?  I am looking for a pair for the coming season but glasses are probably the hardest thing to buy via internet, I too have a large melon.

There are light scratches. Will try and take a picture in better light. Not bad. These are used and probably about 8 years old. I don’t use them because I have prescription costa permits which are for large melons as well. Like 90% of glasses aren't wide enough for my head but these are. 

I'm interested. 

Can you share any more info about the lenses.  I looked at the Oakley site and they offer a wide variety of different lens types. 

Is there a better way to get a pic that shows the true lens color?  You said yellow but they appear grey in the pic.

Some better pics show lens color and scratches. You can buy replacement lenses. If nobody wants them, I will probably just keep them and get prescription lenses fitted.

B103001D-682D-42FB-B443-2A5F40F422ED.jpeg

BB1CBBAC-1B0A-4921-AE9B-D2D8C056AEF1.jpeg

I found the original box and pouch for these and am putting them back up for sale. Lenses have some light scratches but no big deal. $60 shipped. Can’t really go lower or not worth it to ship.