ASrod

March 2020

Rate this topic

29 posts in this topic

Anybody get out there? I had several rats under 15” again last night. I’ve heard some fantastic reports from the area so it should be any day now.

20 hours ago, kurazy kracka said:

Big fish are being caught all around you 

Quit lying Mike! I'm gonna give it a try Sunday morning.

Next year, I will hold off the congrats for another week.  Try to keep the run lasting longer for ya!  White perch aren't bad eating either and more scrappy in my experience.

Yeah the white perch run is peaking but I went to another river for bass and walleye. No walleye but got a bass and a 25-30lb blue catfish on light tackle. Rubber twister. The weather was outstanding and even saw some herring close to shore.....in March? Weird.  Global warming.

thumbnail_IMG_20200313_123204.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_20200313_134024.jpg

Nice catch Pilotman. 

I should have gone to the Potomac instead of the PAX.  Walked a section of the PAX above Tridelphia for a few hours.  Nothing but Fallfish and Creek Chubs.  Had a few Trout chase my offering but no takers.  It was good to be out nevertheless. 

I myself put in two consecutive days of fishing and only managed a few rats with the largest being around 18”. We started at dead low tide in a spot that I know is holding fish and had a Tagalong basically ruin the fishing trip so we were stuck at one spot that hasn’t produced at a while.

Plenty of these little guys around at sunrise and sunset. Hopefully I’ll be able to weed out something bigger soon.

39A50CA3-6BB3-4F5B-B618-AA4662655D9D.jpeg