Free Fishing Seminar April 1st

Rate this topic

A heads up, The Clapp Memorial Library is having me back and I will be presenting a seminar on "Fishing Quabbin and its Surrounding Waters" I will be coving a number of different waters and the varieties of species, from trophy bass to lake trout or fly fishing for rising rainbows. Discover some great spots to take kids and also where to go for ice fishing. Whether a beginner or a seasoned angler, you’ll find new places to fish and different techniques to use! Last time I was there we filled the place! Hope to see you all there!

The Clapp Memorial Library 19 South Main Street Belchertown, MA 7:00 pm

21 mins ago, Stripernut1 said:

A heads up, The Clapp Memorial Library is having me back and I will be presenting a seminar on "Fishing Quabbin and its Surrounding Waters" I will be coving a number of different waters and the varieties of species, from trophy bass to lake trout or fly fishing for rising rainbows. Discover some great spots to take kids and also where to go for ice fishing. Whether a beginner or a seasoned angler, you’ll find new places to fish and different techniques to use! Last time I was there we filled the place! Hope to see you all there!

The Clapp Memorial Library 19 South Main Street Belchertown, MA 7:00 pm

can you make video,recorded seminar.and post that here.

thanks snag

• 2 weeks later...