UncleJohn

March 2020 Fishing Reports

Rate this topic

497 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, CharlieK said:

I'm not a boat guy so this is ????????? to me. What does it mean?

Ha! It looks like the Matrix. Is it a blonde, brunette or redhead?

Hit out back this afternoon NOMO, Not a tap, but did get info of a few caught the night before and watched a bait guy pull in a schoolie, watched a ton of birds continuously make their way NW. Tried a few more beaches on the way back home, trying to see where the birds were going, no luck.

I couldn't resist, so I fished Raritan Bay for an hour this afternoon.  Couldn't find clams so just used fishbites bloodworm flavor.  With the cold water temps, I figured it wouldn't make a difference.  At least I got to enjoy a nice cigar...

First trip of the year this afternoon in the kayak for me and three friends. Lost count of how many fish we caught. During the outgoing. Great way to start the season and break in the new rod/reel. Got all my fish on a kettle creek with a 3/8 jig head. But seemed like they were pretty much hitting anything.

10 hours ago, Pma531 said:

First trip of the year this afternoon in the kayak for me and three friends. Lost count of how many fish we caught. During the outgoing. Great way to start the season and break in the new rod/reel. Got all my fish on a kettle creek with a 3/8 jig head. But seemed like they were pretty much hitting anything.

What size? Thanks.

Well thatll get the blood pumping. :hooked:

What county at least.... please

12 hours ago, Pma531 said:

1 hour ago, Local24 SSP said:

FBE2B79B-0A1D-4F76-8403-EF220489BB30.jpeg

Might you two boys been in a traveling pack?

My prediction is that we will see a push of big fish out front this year. Warm sunny weather should get these fish moving up river rather quickly this year. As long as the wind cooperates the bait fish will leave on time and collide with some hungry, migrating, post-spawn cows

Just now, DragonsLax48 said:

My prediction is that we will see a push of big fish out front this year. Warm sunny weather should get these fish moving up river rather quickly this year. As long as the wind cooperates the bait fish will leave on time and collide with some hungry, migrating, post-spawn cows

what's your booofish prediction.....................

5 mins ago, DragonsLax48 said:

You heard it here first folks... 

81E8DA3D-479B-403B-8B0C-80338F965324.jpeg