Call OFF the Search Teams....He's been Found!!!

Rate this topic

Tharsheblows

Firstly....Let me acknowledge the sheer mountainous avalanche of PMs I have received from  countless members of the SOL community....expressing their collective heart-felt concerns & troublesome worries about both the whereabouts & health of  Moocks ( Dave)...

Due to the recent Corona Virus outbreak...there have been a LOT of Speculative theories & unsubstantiated sighting of Moocks ( Dave)... 

I'm here to Joyfully allay those concerns about Moocks ( Dave)...& announce that Moocks ( Dave) is alive & Well...in the context of "How alive & Well"....can a Grumpy Old Bastard be????!!..

It seems that Moocks ( Dave)...being the penny pinching SOB he is....used a GroupOn Coupon for a Greyhound Bus Trip to Tijuana, Mexico...

Being the "Big Spender"...that Moocks ( Dave) is....he decided to sample a 100 Pesos  All You Can Eat Taco street food cart cuisine..( The word "Cuisine" ) used liberally !!!!...

WELL!!!!.....After gorging himself on countless tacos with Extra Chilies & Hot Sauce much like a Starving Blue Whale on acres & acres of Krill .....Moocks ( Dave)....hours later....found himself at a Tijuana walk in free clinic....Surrounded by  drug addicts....drunkards....and ...street corner prostitutes...Moocks ( Dave)...felt right at home!!!...

Moocks ( Dave) after exhaustive & Extensive Tests....Basically told to "Bend Over & Cough"....he was diagnosed with a case of  "Severe Street Cart Taco Explosive Diarrhea" .....

Moocks ( Dave)....has returned home...& is resting comfortably...staying within 10 feet of the toilet...

Moocks ( Dave)....Thanks ALL that have expressed their collective concerns & suggested in lieu of Well Wishes cards....Jumbo Packages of Kilted Charmin Toilet Paper would be Most Appreciated!!!... 

Edited by Tharsheblows

Tharsheblows is aptly named here on SOL, blow hard he does...pun intended, but not from experience. Wish I had his kind of free time! Tharsheblow, what is it you do for money, you looking to hire anybody? Need a new Job, the one I am in, well tharsheblows.

Edited by Linesideslayer

On 3/4/2020 at 9:00 PM, moocks said:

If your good at blowing up Japanese latex dolls he might hire you..... He tends to over inflate them

Nah I am only good at blowing $$. Plus I prefer the solid body dolls, they are a little more pricey, realistic, don't spring leaks and although being way heavier would be a disadvantage, normally, since I have to dead lift them every time I want to go to a different position, I feel the cost is off set from paying a gym membership every month for years to do the same! 

I only met him a couple of times. You heathens need to have respect for your elders. We all will be there one day. Davis Moocks your A ok in my book. But that was pretty funny!

(*member formerly known as 'fishinraiders')