27conch

If you could only attend one plug show.

Rate this topic

44 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Yes, nuff said.

Do Berkeley, it's next in line.  Like it, then do Asbury providing you're not broke.

Edited by Darth Baiter

I compare vendor lists. You can pretty much tell which one is better for you by the names on the list. That can change year to year, place to place. I wait for local shows myself. Gas, hotels, tolls, admission fees, etc., can take the fun out of it.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Berkeley then Asbury.  It's a brutal schedule on the ole wallet but they are good.  There's something for everyone's budget at each. 

Edited by fishless

Asbury, nuff said... I go as far when everybody would walk right by GRS plugs selling for $25 and Lefty Carr (RIP) handing out numbers to people waiting on line outside who wanted to purchase his plugs, NIP Fixter plugs for $20 and Bodega Bay for $20-25.  

18 hours ago, prican1 said:

Asbury, nuff said... I go as far when everybody would walk right by GRS plugs selling for $25 and Lefty Carr (RIP) handing out numbers to people waiting on line outside who wanted to purchase his plugs, NIP Fixter plugs for $20 and Bodega Bay for $20-25.  

Days gone by....

On 2/26/2020 at 2:26 PM, Ba Ba Buoy said:

I compare vendor lists. You can pretty much tell which one is better for you by the names on the list. That can change year to year, place to place. I wait for local shows myself. Gas, hotels, tolls, admission fees, etc., can take the fun out of it.

Where can the Asbury vendors list be found?

4 hours ago, klunkers said:

Where can the Asbury vendors list be found?

It is usually on their websites, although not seeing yet. They may be slacking on that a bit, volunteers tend to be foot draggers. I think the Berkely list took a while to configure and post as well? :shrug:

I did find this incomplete reference somewhere on the internutz... 

BASSWOOD LURES and BIG ROCK LURES are returning along with DMag, Arsenal, Darby Creek, Black Talon and many others.