bob_G

Legalized marijuana a year later

Rate this topic

867 posts in this topic

On 1/5/2021 at 5:31 PM, hotfishgirl said:

this was from seeds that had some males and females,i tossed the males early as i knew they were male.

How did you know they were males?

On 1/10/2021 at 1:19 PM, shark lobster said:

How did you know they were males?

they grow balls,all jokes aside they grow little pods look like clusters of coconuts which later fill with pollen

On 1/10/2021 at 11:00 AM, bob_G said:

Just curious, you clearly have been growing awhile, why do you grow autos?

well i like them because they seem really hardy,never had any that were not.They grow really fast.

they flower on their own and start really early,never any males.

i am not after a huge yield as well and these auto's are small plants,fun to experiment with.

On 1/3/2021 at 10:05 PM, LB said:

Thank god everything is all right and that you had Alexa. Sorry I'm not a fan of pot.

Pot is a lot safer than alcohol. And it has a lot of therapeutic value. There's no reason for it to not be legal on the federal level.

9 hours ago, zak-striper said:

Pot is a lot safer than alcohol. And it has a lot of therapeutic value. There's no reason for it to not be legal on the federal level.

I had a bad bicycle accident in August, I broke my back and it left me paralyzed. As soon as I left the rehab hospital I stopped taking all of the pain meds they had me on, oxy this, hydro that blah blah blah. Smoking relieves the pain in my back and helps mellow out the spasms in my lower body, I could not imagine life without it at this point.

2 hours ago, hotfishgirl said:

really fast like weeks faster but the yield is never big.

For someone who grows outdoors, do you think autos would be best suited for our type of weather? I usually have them out til november but winter sets in a lot quicker now. 

24 mins ago, VitaminDee said:

For someone who grows outdoors, do you think autos would be best suited for our type of weather? I usually have them out til november but winter sets in a lot quicker now. 

I’ve only been growing a few years for myself and friends.  I think outdoors your better off with a feminized breed. You can buy seeds online. Do not buy from i49.  Or get seeds from a friend and pick out the males.   You also can’t just let them grow till whenever.  They hit a sweet spot and then the chemical makeup changes.  All the info you need is a google away.    Biggest factor I have found is sunlight. The more the better. Like all day. Do not over fertilize or overwater. And control the bugs with organic stuff.  

I tried autos one summer. I did some inside and some outside (germinated too many seeds) and both did well. However I found them to have smaller, less potent buds than the same strains that are phototropic. One advantage of autos outside is if you start early they are ready to harvest long before the fall cold weather which can avoid mildew to the buds.