bob_G

Legalized marijuana a year later

Rate this topic

627 posts in this topic

55 mins ago, hotfishgirl said:

New crop...

P1050128.JPG

What lights do you run.....commercial led? Just curious about their output....what is the distance from fixture to plant ? Also do you have a light meter , if so what reading are you running with in regards to ppfd and lux

6 hours ago, Vaporizor said:

What lights do you run.....commercial led? Just curious about their output....what is the distance from fixture to plant ? Also do you have a light meter , if so what reading are you running with in regards to ppfd and lux

1000 watt full spectrum LED,They are about 2 feet from the light  until they get bigger,eventually i have the lights 12 inch above the plants.i do not have a light meter.after veg stage i use two of these.

You said you exclusively grow from seed. I have a question, I normally wait 2 months before cloning and or flowering plants from seed to ensure maturity and maximum yells. Do you practice that? Is there a reason that you do not clone, that is the easiest propagation means to run a perpetual cycle 

1 hour ago, Vaporizor said:

You said you exclusively grow from seed. I have a question, I normally wait 2 months before cloning and or flowering plants from seed to ensure maturity and maximum yells. Do you practice that? Is there a reason that you do not clone, that is the easiest propagation means to run a perpetual cycle 

sounds about right 6-8 weeks of veg then i flower cycle.

I love a variety,growing the same plant over and over seems boring to me.I enjoy the whole process of popping a seed and watching it grow wondering how it will look,smell,taste.Of course i have to rely on the one i give it to to tell me how it taste and how they felt smoking it.My best friend has Glaucoma and this is my main reason for growing.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Crazy that the Covid finally pushed me to get my card. Online form, a phone call, and printed out my temp lisc. from my phone. Shopped the menu from a local dispensary, ordered online, and picked it up. One person let in at one time, and one budtender. It's the safest shopping experience I've had in the last two weeks.

Edited by wishiniwuzfishin

6 mins ago, Vaporizor said:

so what is your male ratio 

well these 4 are autoflowers. The other plants i am not sure yet until they get bigger.

HFG.  You were right about i49 seed company. Bought 10 seeds $110.  3 germinated and they look week.  A friend bailed me out with free seeds 

1 hour ago, jhndoe said:

HFG.  You were right about i49 seed company. Bought 10 seeds $110.  3 germinated and they look week.  A friend bailed me out with free seeds 

If you need some seeds still let me know.The ones i made are nice and big and everyone i planted popped.Its a real nice strain called shishkaberry.

1 hour ago, hotfishgirl said:

If you need some seeds still let me know.The ones i made are nice and big and everyone i planted popped.Its a real nice strain called shishkaberry.

Thank you for the offer.  Very nice of you   I think I’m all set this year. But I’d love to try your finished crop.    Maybe I could trade you some cookies