bob_G

Legalized marijuana a year later

Rate this topic

479 posts in this topic

25 mins ago, hotfishgirl said:

going threw the withdrawing symptoms are rough,hot sweats,colds sweats,insomnia,loss of appetite,anxiety,etc..you might as well just quit at this point or start a new grow,you should have flower by the time this virus has passed.

Interesting, I thought cannabis didn't cause withdrawal?  But I guess anything that's not inert like water, has addictive qualities. In college I developed a 20 cup daily coffee habit. After college I was plagued with headaches and sleep problems. It was due to caffeine withdrawal.

4 mins ago, bob_G said:

Interesting, I thought cannabis didn't cause withdrawal?  But I guess anything that's not inert like water, has addictive qualities. In college I developed a 20 cup daily coffee habit. After college I was plagued with headaches and sleep problems. It was due to caffeine withdrawal.

I enjoy smoking, it helps me with stress and anxiety.  Going without weed isn't going to kill anyone. Just being stuck around the house with just chores and odd jobs to keep busy,  being stoned is great seeing that i am not really a drinker. This i guess is me showing me displeasure with being short, life will go on and the situation will correct itself sooner than later. 

45 mins ago, hotfishgirl said:

going threw the withdrawing symptoms are rough,hot sweats,colds sweats,insomnia,loss of appetite,anxiety,etc..you might as well just quit at this point or start a new grow,you should have flower by the time this virus has passed.

Well with all of my assets and extra equipment is in the same spot....and a restart of a new would not be feasible, minimal 2 months before harvest even if i ready to run plants if i plugged in today.....by then im sure it will work out.  

Edited by Vaporizor

2 mins ago, Vaporizor said:

Well with all of my assets and extra equipment is in the same spot....and a restart of a new would not be feasible, minimal 2 months before harvest even if i ready to run plants if i plugged in today.....by then im sure it will work out.  Hey hopefully you do not have the kungflu and it is going to pass...get better 

oh i'm not going threw these symtoms,i was saying if you quit weed and you were a heavy smoker all these things can happen.I just grow it i don't smoke it.

Even worse, smokers were passing it around even after they knew about the virus!

It wasn't until the quarantine that it stopped (I think).

5 mins ago, bb1 said:

Even worse, smokers were passing it around even after they knew about the virus!

I  believe that alot of people who participate in consumption of cannabis dont always smoke and the one's who do like myself tend to either have private devices or rarely smoke with others. Im not big on "passing the dubbie" between people who i dont now , even on the best of occasions doesn't happen . That being said i believe that your statement is far from accurate 

Edited by Vaporizor

59 mins ago, bob_G said:

Maybe it's different reactions for different individuals? I'm not a heavy smoker, probably average 6 joints per week. Some days I just don't feel like smoking and I've gone months and months without smoking. Never had any kind of withdrawal reactions.

3 mins ago, MakoMike said:

Maybe it's different reactions for different individuals? I'm not a heavy smoker, probably average 6 joints per week. Some days I just don't feel like smoking and I've gone months and months without smoking. Never had any kind of withdrawal reactions.

I've been partaking of the Devil's Lettuce for 30+ years and have taken many a break, one recently, and have never had any withdrawals. Seems like a myth to me.

1 hour ago, Vaporizor said:

I  believe that alot of people who participate in consumption of cannabis dont always smoke and the one's who do like myself tend to either have private devices or rarely smoke with others. Im not big on "passing the dubbie" between people who i dont now , even on the best of occasions doesn't happen . That being said i believe that your statement is far from accurate 

You obviously don't go to Worcester (or other cities).

Or maybe your a closet smoker?    Or just don't get out much, after dark?

Out in the world you'll see 10-12 people in a circle....& it's as common as 50+yrs ago.

1 min ago, bb1 said:

Out in the world you'll see 10-12 people in a circle....& it's as common as 50+yrs ago.

I've seen in myself too. Yes in Worc, but also right on the canal and trout ponds.

But since legalization I can't tell you how many of my friends, people I've known, hunted and fished with my entire life, have also smoked their entire life. Had they not told me I'd never have known.

10 mins ago, bb1 said:

Im discussing cannabis now so id say im not in the closet, and a very sociable person who is particularl on how and choose to consume.  As for what other people do is there own business,  there for i stay in my own lane. Have i participated in events you described,  absolutely but the older i get the less it seem desirable or worth the risk now days. Ill smoke with people but i have my own bowl or Pax on hand. 

2 hours ago, Vaporizor said:

Im discussing cannabis now so id say im not in the closet, and a very sociable person who is particularl on how and choose to consume.  As for what other people do is there own business,  there for i stay in my own lane. Have i participated in events you described,  absolutely but the older i get the less it seem desirable or worth the risk now days. Ill smoke with people but i have my own bowl or Pax on hand. 

You were originally trying to say I was inaccurate of my recent & lifetime accounts of pot smokers!

MOST are communal & not as particular as you (I would say 50 to 1).   Although I know some with one-hitters.

And now a days there passing around several joints at once!

And yes, even after they first heard about the virus....

Again, even after the shutdown a couple Sundays ago....some were still offering.

2 mins ago, bb1 said:

You were originally trying to say I was inaccurate of my recent & lifetime accounts of pot smokers!

MOST are communal & not as particular as you (I would say 50 to 1).   Although I know some with one-hitters.

And now a days there passing around several joints at once!

And yes, even after they first heard about the virus....

Again, even after the shutdown a couple Sundays ago....some were still offering.

Good god man, does your significant other have to praise you and coddle you emotional well being..wtf you must be a peach to deal with daily

6 hours ago, bb1 said:

This is my original post you seemed to have an exceprton to....and go on & on about.