bob_G

Legalized marijuana a year later

Rate this topic

491 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, VitaminDee said:

It's easier to keep a mother plant and clip clones off it instead of guessing seeds. 

If you want the same kind of flower every time sure but i'm into growing more for the experience and seeing new kinds.

4 hours ago, VitaminDee said:

It's easier to keep a mother plant and clip clones off it instead of guessing seeds. 

My cloning skills are not very good as well.

Luckily cloning doesn't require much skill. A root misting box, cloning gel and led lights all from your fav. grow shop will do. A little reading and its mostly set it and forget it til you see the roots start to grow. Some starts to root within a week and i've had some that took 2-3 weeks to start rooting.

1 hour ago, hotfishgirl said:

If you want the same kind of flower every time sure but i'm into growing more for the experience and seeing new kinds.

That’s what my friend does also. He makes his own seeds too. You guys could probably talk for hours..

1 hour ago, VitaminDee said:

Luckily cloning doesn't require much skill. A root misting box, cloning gel and led lights all from your fav. grow shop will do. A little reading and its mostly set it and forget it til you see the roots start to grow. Some starts to root within a week and i've had some that took 2-3 weeks to start rooting.

I think i wasn't waiting long enough,might try it again.

14 mins ago, hotfishgirl said:

does anyone know if you can pollinate/make seeds from an auto flower plant or clone from one?

You can’t clone from a auto 

Posted (edited) · Report post

That’s the best trait about auto flowers you can rock them in the spring when nobody is expecting them .....and ya got fresh flowers

Edited by Vaporizor

48 mins ago, Vaporizor said:

That’s the best trait about auto flowers you can rock them in the spring when nobody is expecting them .....and ya got fresh flowers

I traded for some auto seeds,grew a few and was very impressed with how fast they were as well as good quality,low maintenance as well.

3 hours ago, hotfishgirl said:

does anyone know if you can pollinate/make seeds from an auto flower plant or clone from one?

I think my friend can answer that.. I’ll ask him

Fascinating information in this thread.  Might have to start growing!  Seems like a good quarantine activity!