bob_G

Legalized marijuana a year later

Rate this topic

627 posts in this topic

Just bought seeds on i49. Websight. Sent a check and seeds came in 2 weeks. Cbd dominant and some white widow.   Been growing outside in my yard for a few years no experience and amazing results.    Getting lbs more than I can use so I make butter and edibles.  Great pastime in my retirement 

Well, Pure Oasis opened yesterday in Dorchester.  First adult use MJ store in Boston.  Dozens in line at 11 AM.

Interesting was a comment from Nico, a 31 year old house keeper who said he was thrilled to have more convenient access to cannabis, which helps calm him and improve his mood.  He went on to say.." weed-smoking helps me be a better husband, a better father". 

There ya go.

2 mins ago, Joe G said:

Well, Pure Oasis opened yesterday in Dorchester.  First adult use MJ store in Boston.  Dozens in line at 11 AM.

Interesting was a comment from Nico, a 31 year old house keeper who said he was thrilled to have more convenient access to cannabis, which helps calm him and improve his mood.  He went on to say.." weed-smoking helps me be a better husband, a better father". 

There ya go.

They better have some tight security in Dorchester. I know construction guys that won’t even take jobs there because they have to have one guy on guard the entire time watching equipment From being stolen  instead of working.

2 hours ago, jhndoe said:

Just bought seeds on i49. Websight. Sent a check and seeds came in 2 weeks. Cbd dominant and some white widow.   Been growing outside in my yard for a few years no experience and amazing results.    Getting lbs more than I can use so I make butter and edibles.  Great pastime in my retirement 

i tried this company before with mixed results as in the flowers always came out nice but i highly doubt the seeds were from the type they advertised them to be.Lets just say when i got a hold of some good genetics seeds i49's did not even come close.

3 hours ago, CcCstriper89 said:

They better have some tight security in Dorchester. I know construction guys that won’t even take jobs there because they have to have one guy on guard the entire time watching equipment From being stolen  instead of working.

3 security guards at the one in Provincetown......cash only.

I drive by the Wareham dispensary a few times weekly.  Gone are the crowds. You wouldn't even know they're there. Me thinks the bloom is off the rose. 

18 hours ago, hotfishgirl said:

i can help you out with seeds if you want.I make my own.

Thanks, I appreciate the offer. If I decide to give a try, I'll take you up on it.

6 hours ago, hotfishgirl said:

i tried this company before with mixed results as in the flowers always came out nice but i highly doubt the seeds were from the type they advertised them to be.Lets just say when i got a hold of some good genetics seeds i49's did not even come close.

So where do you get seeds?  Now I’m worried I got crap seeds . this is my first year buying from them.  Every other company was difficult as no credit cards. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

South Oregon seed company has never done me wrong , soo just dropped a joint off the dock into the f-ing water. Wtf amnesia. have to wait until it drys out , stuck to my fingers 

20200221_192248.jpg

15838766637312095802263891863257.jpg

Edited by Vaporizor

46 mins ago, Vaporizor said:

South Oregon seed company has never done me wrong , soo just dropped a joint off the dock into the f-ing water. Wtf amnesia. have to wait until it drys out , stuck to my fingers 

20200221_192248.jpg

15838766637312095802263891863257.jpg

That's going to take a while to dry out!

Cat,maybe i should pretty up Ptown with some nice plants,they would look nice in that new eyesore.Unfortunatley heavy rain knocked those plants down a little too soon,i will have to build some treasiles this year.

2 hours ago, jhndoe said:

So where do you get seeds?  Now I’m worried I got crap seeds . this is my first year buying from them.  Every other company was difficult as no credit cards. 

I have a friend that has had a hobby of keeping,logging,making,everything about seeds.He has some that date back many years.The seeds are not feminized which is great because i'll grow a male in another room and make my own seeds.

On 3/10/2020 at 8:44 AM, CcCstriper89 said:

:rolleyes:

30 mins ago, John O' said:

:rolleyes:

You partial to the area or something? Not somewhere I would want to have a pot shop... here are some stats from 2020 so far. A bunch of misunderstandings I’m sure.....06280327-1E50-4A67-B480-8B90E153DBE2.png.2018c507380b8e98f23727c4bba9f67c.pngEB144D2B-BB40-4AC8-9EDF-FA1A78349176.png.a22d51c6cd5a388654feb0c5aedaeafb.png4F90D886-2A8C-4A17-8DB3-F37212058045.png.59ba9be51f9047575a84af91d53ecd60.png