Narcan - good or bad?

Rate this topic

makomakoman

Maine State Police say a trooper was able to revive a woman with Narcan after she was found unresponsive in her car on the Maine Turnpike.

Trooper Jesse Duda found the 33-year-old Biddeford woman slumped over the steering wheel with a needle sticking out of her arm after she drove her car into guardrails near the South Portland turnpike exit Tuesday afternoon, according to police.

Duda gave the woman two doses of the overdose reversal drug Narcan before she was revived and taken to the hospital by ambulance.

The woman, whose name is not being released by police, was not charged. Her car sustained minimal damage.

RIP Innis - April 9th 2012 - you always be in my heart. :)

my wife carries it.

imo its good.  if you can save a life great. hopefully that person gets clean.   we lost a 23 year old family member just before Christmas to an o d.  he was actually in florida working at a rehab center which he attended to get clean.   its hard to kick.  lots of drugies are scum bags, but lots are normal people that got cuahgt up in the use and cant get away from it.

Fish come and go, but memories of fishing with family last forever.

13 mins ago, makomakoman said:

rooper Jesse Duda found the 33-year-old Biddeford woman slumped over the steering wheel with a needle sticking out of her arm after she drove her car into guardrails near the South Portland turnpike

So she was shooting-up while driving ? Brilliant 

Practice catch and release

1 min ago, Wigeon said:

Narcan argument aside, how the **** does she not get an OUI?

If anyone else came out of a bar with a few in them and a roadie in the console they would be in handcuffs, no discussion.

This whole  ****ing place is upside down.

haha.. I was waiting for that.  ..ps. You really are local now that you use OUI..  :p

RIP Innis - April 9th 2012 - you always be in my heart. :)

5 mins ago, makomakoman said:

haha.. I was waiting for that.  ..ps. You really are local now that you use OUI..  :p

Bracing for a blood pressure spike later today when they sentence Marissa Kennedy’s “mother” to only 25 years, probably less.

:dismay: