bobber

biggest LMB- Let’s see em!

32 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, spoonplugger1 said:

Benny,

How did you even know the bass was on that rod behind you?

Well I got that one on the 50 international with a maganaflex rod,,,,,:hooked: but for smallmouth I use smaller gear,,,but the other fisherman still look at me funny,,,,,,,:)

20170123_224611.jpg

On 2/21/2020 at 7:20 AM, Captain Lew said:

My buddy Skip, only started fishing fresh water 3 days before this.......beginners luck.:banghd: Fish was released in good shape!!

Big Bass.png

Released in "Good shape"....WHAT A JOKE!!!!!....How far away is the water where the fish was taken from???!!! ...

Guy is standing next to his patio door!!!!....Bass hanging straight up & down!!!!...

You have NO CLUE about Proper & Correct Catch & Release!!!!!!!!!!!...

THUMBS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Tharsheblows

3 mins ago, Tharsheblows said:

Released in "Good shape"....WHAT A JOKE!!!!!....How far away is the water where the fish was taken from???!!! ...

Guy is standing next to his patio door!!!!....Bass hanging straight up & down!!!!...

THUMBS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I visited Florida a few times and a lot of those communities down there have lakes in their backyard. I wouldn't doubt that there wasn't a lake within 20-30 ft from the house

Just now, kevbo1756 said:

I visited Florida a few times and a lot of those communities down there have lakes in their backyard. I wouldn't doubt that there wasn't a lake within 20-30 ft from the house

STILL TOO FAR!!!....Fish Pictures are for the Fisherman's EGO!!!...NOT for the health of the fish!!!!

6 hours ago, Tharsheblows said:

THUMBS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't know, the lake is 20 feet from the back door, your a Joke!! :waah: Been fishing  catch and release for 30 years....get a life. That fish swam away no problems at all, out of the water for 60 seconds, you don't have a clue. YOUR A JOKE!!!

Edited by Captain Lew

7 hours ago, Tharsheblows said:

THUMBS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you a social justice warrior too? 

9 hours ago, Tharsheblows said:

THUMBS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Florida they don't have a back yard,,,,,,,,:)

20191231_010845.jpg