HugeDinghy

Dwayne Wade

Rate this topic

121 posts in this topic

have we discuss this yet? His 12 year old son being a girl and all?

Im sure wade and his hollyweird wife will end making this some sort of life's mission. 

All that aside, what the hell do you do as a parent in this situation?

simple as make sure the kid gets all the therapy possible, don't let them make any huge decisions too young,  and make sure they know you love them?

i cant really fathom having to deal with this as a parent. 

I don't' know either, but I have a feeling I might go a little bit overboard trying to reverse this course.

Piss some people off for sure.

isn't this what that comedian got kicked out of Columbia for saying, "what you didn't face enough adversity just being black, you had to add to it?" :laugh:

Posted (edited) · Report post

Ex NBA player with a 12 yo son that says he knew he was a girl at 3. 

factor ina Hollywood actress mom and it’s gonna get weird. 

couple of “ rappers” ( never heard of them) already got in trouble for taking chit. 

Edited by HugeDinghy

This is one psychologically disturbed 12 year old with enabling parents and "support" system that will probably lead to dire circumstances down the road.  It's very sad . . . the kid knew he was a girl at age 3?  Please.

Good bud's son became a girl in HS a couple years ago.....it was a nightmare and something you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy.  Evidently she's doing ok now though.

7 mins ago, HopHead said:

Good bud's son became a girl in HS a couple years ago.....it was a nightmare and something you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy.  Evidently she's doing ok now though.

I can stick a horn on my forehead and wear wings, but that doesn’t make me a unicorn. It’s still a he, no matter what they did to transition. And I feel bad for your bud and his family. It’s sick what they’re making kids believe nowadays.