Bucket list

Rate this topic

bennie

Everyone has a different type of bucket list,,,,bait tank,,,,tackle box,,,place to set,,,,rod holder,,,toluene,,,,,:laugh: I pick up stickers here and there and save them,,,,this one has a cupholder,,reinforced by aluminum,,steel and 3m panel bond 4 as much as $150 online blank that,,,,:beatin: now a top is on my bucket list ,,,,,,,,,,:)

20200218_200031.jpg

20200218_200112.jpg

20200218_203120.jpg

Edited by bennie

• 1 month later...

On 3/27/2020 at 10:49 PM, bennie said:

I took a break,,,,,:beatin: because my neighbors have a neighborhood watch group,,,,,:mad: so I'm making them some torches,,,,,,,,,,,:hippie:

21 hours ago, gellfex said:

Make some pitchforks and then you'll REALLY be ready to party like it's 1799!

Now we're getting somewhere :laugh:

12 hours ago, Ben Lippen said:

Now we're getting somewhere :laugh:

My friend Eric called me up to do some paint and body work up on the mountain,,,,,,,:howdy: and he's got lacquer thinner,,,,,,,:laugh: we drank some beer and he played lead zeppelin and hank jr,,,,:hippie: today was a good day,,,,,,,:)

20200329_211039.jpg

20200329_223730.jpg

And well my friend who is a Chevy fan and call me up and asked me if I know where any good riding mowers is and I said no,,,,,,,:wag: I just got a shelby GT500 and it's  not for sale,,,,,:cool: and you don't want it anyway it's a ford,,,,,,:hippie: I just got the cobra emblems in today,,,,,,,:)

20200331_183612.jpg

20200404_224104.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

The river is flooded nothing biting at the cove,,,,,:eek: "but that's ok" got some stickers in the mail today for my new trash can,,,,,:beatin:but they didn't like it when I but one on that said "don't steal the government hates competition" and replace my trash can,,,,,,,,,:laugh:

20210216_164109.jpg