oldgoat

coyote specal

Rate this topic

51 posts in this topic

Six coyotes cut through the yard last night on there way to hunt down Monomoy.

The local deer are chased down there and  the seals must be having pups about now.

Let's hope they want the seal pups Instead of deer.

1 hour ago, Gwiz said:

When the state went out there about 20 years ago and shot all the coyotes to protect the plovers . Our seal problem started. 

...and the plover problem got worse.

Yet people say hunting coyotes will increase their numbers. You read that right, shooting them will increase in population. 

Coyotes around me in RI are the only things that keep the deer and Turkeys in check. Also keep the resident cat population down.

Monomoy is a federal wildlife area I can recall the feds taking it from  the locals.

After taking it the feds would bring in sharp shooters from off Cape to freeze there ass off killing coyotes and this was probably before many seals.

Last year they almost had a late coyote season for Massachusetts hunters after deer season but since the unknown animal lovers control the government the hunt was called off.

If you ever want to run for government office remember your nuts will belong to the animal people.

PS  Yes I'm pissed that our gov. is not in control.

9 hours ago, Gwiz said:

When the state went out there about 20 years ago and shot all the coyotes to protect the plovers . Our seal problem started. 

Don't mess with the balance of nature......

1 hour ago, Corpslave said:

Maybe they should forgo the sharp shooter for a lesser trained individual so they can just shoot the seals and blame it on bad shots 

Yes and give the shooter a grenade launcher for a weapon. 

we've lost 8 pets in my neighbor..2 were mine...I almost ran 2 yotes over but they were to fast...a pack of 5 or 6 are roaming downtown..I have dozens behind my house...kill them all an hang them in the trees...I have no love