jhndoe

Some old canal guys

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

I can’t remember where I found this picture online.  I see everett downing and Alcott Tobey.  I think Ed Braley and a McNally are there.  The first guy on the left might be a Perry 

2 hours ago, jhndoe said:

5171F156-2960-49E0-B0F2-F2D4483347B4.jpeg

The guy on the far right is definitely Alcott Tobey. The guy second on the left is Stevie McNally, the guy standing to his right looks like Linwood Perry. 

I not sure if these are canal guys, but rather the Monument Beach Volunteer FD.

Top left to right, Lew Perry, Ed Braley, Sonny MacNally, Everett Downing, George Sampson, Bill Nutall, Ed Crabe, Wiggy Lumbert, Alcott Tobey

Bottom left to right, Bob Eldridge, next guy, not sure but I think his last name was Tamagini. This was a photo of some of the call firemen from the bourne Fire dept station 2 call company.

The two guys, top and bottom left are the only ones still alive.

Lookin again, I’m not sure but the guy on the bottom right could also possibly be Ernie Valerie.

5 mins ago, capecodder said:

The two guys, top and bottom left are the only ones still alive.

Lookin again, I’m not sure but the guy on the bottom right could also possibly be Ernie Valerie.

Peter Valerie's dad?

2 hours ago, capecodder said:

Top left to right, Lew Perry, Ed Braley, Sonny MacNally, Everett Downing, George Sampson, Bill Nutall, Ed Crabe, Wiggy Lumbert, Alcott Tobey

Bottom left to right, Bob Eldridge, next guy, not sure but I think his last name was Tamagini. This was a photo of some of the call firemen from the bourne Fire dept station 2 call company.

Wonder if Everett's related to me? Doubt it, never heard of him. 

37 mins ago, Angler #1 said:

Looks like a happy group , but can not recognized any canal rats from that time frame Peace

That's because none were canal fishermen. They're all members of the Monument Beach Fire Dept as capecodder already said. His dad is in that photo.