Millrtme

Penn SSV 4500LL on Rainshadow RX SU1264F

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Used Penn SSV 4500LL on a Rainshadow RX7 SU1264F 2-piece rod.  The reel was bought used and in good shape.  When I received it, it was serviced and the power knob was installed.  I have the original handle and knob as well.  The rod was purchased new and has been fished maybe 25 times on 3 times from the beach.  I bought it for the long cast ability of a longer rod and it was fished from a grassy point on the Magothy river the rest of the time.  It was always washed after fishing. 

Penn 4500LL - $150

RX7 Rod - $100

Combo - $220

Both are in great shape, PM with any questions.  I have the original tube from when the rod was sent to me so shipping is possible, but would prefer to skip it is possible.  I am near Annapolis, MD but make regular trips to the Mt. laurel, NJ and Mechanicsburg, PA areas.  Shipping for the combo will be $40, it will be $10 for just the reel.  I am willing to separate the combo if someone wants one or the other.

-Andrew

Penn Reel.jpg

Penn Reel2.jpg

RX7 Rod.jpg

RX7 Rod2.jpg

Edited by Millrtme

1 hour ago, Starsnstripes said:

Millertme, I will take this rod if you can ship for $100. I'm in N. jersey & it's a bit too far a drive.

It will be tight.  I will take some measurements of the tube and get a weight and check on shipping.  Feel free to PM me with your zipcode.

1 hour ago, matt boyer said:

What guides and layout does it have?

6 double foot guides and the tip, all on the upper half.  The reel seat is a Fuji.

-Andrew

37 mins ago, Starsnstripes said:

Any update on shipping?

If you are fine with the delivery date being the middle/end (2/28) of next week, it is yours for $100.

-Andrew