Spigola

Penn Clash at 40% off

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

A certain store on Long Island has Penn Clash on sale for 40% off.  No tax and free shipping out of NY.  Starts with a j and ends with an h.  Nice reel for the price.

9 hours ago, valentine said:

Good lookin’ out.

Thanks for the heads up, that is a good price.

You are quite welcome.  Always looking out for my SOL friends.

I'm seeing $119 for a Clash 2500. That's 33% off the inflated retail price which comes out to what they've been selling for since the beginning. Clash 4000 is $129. 35% off the inflated retail price. Pres. day coupon code doesn't apply.

In my opinion, this isn't much of a deal. $129 is actually more than I've ever paid for a Clash 4000.

Didn't try the 10% off email promo code.

11 mins ago, Mr. Sophistication said:

I'm seeing $119 for a Clash 2500. That's 33% off the inflated retail price which comes out to what they've been selling for since the beginning. Clash 4000 is $129. 35% off the inflated retail price. Pres. day coupon code doesn't apply.

In my opinion, this isn't much of a deal. $129 is actually more than I've ever paid for a Clash 4000.

Didn't try the 10% off email promo code.

$129  is a good price.  (today)

Amazon only hit that $$ once 

That said.....  I saw first hand hundreds and hundreds of slammer 3's sell for less than the clash.

Ebay is currently selling them for around that or more.

Amazon is at around 150

Penn's MAP enforcement was awful last year....they stepped up to protect their authorized dealers....Now Daiwa is the new penn.....20- 30% off pretty much everything.....Exists for certate prices on japanese sites... %30 off 100$ fuegos.....

Amazing how brands allow their products to be devalued in such a wide spread way.