chessie_yaker

Did you spend more on your wife for VD when she was your girlfriend

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

My total for the day is looking like $30 on a bouquet of daisies (her favorite flower) $12 for 6 chocolate covered strawberries, $10 on a bottle of wine (for her, I’m working on my bourbon tonight) and maybe, maybe $50 at the Italian joint in town. So about a bill. 

Since it seems like you can spend less when your married for a while, did you spend more when you were dating? 

1 min ago, DoorGunner said:

Not married but I would be happy to give my Xwife VD as a gift. :howdy:

If there was a tele-VD service that would send the clap rather than roses, yes I would as well   

4 mins ago, chessie_yaker said:

My total for the day is looking like $30 on a bouquet of daisies (her favorite flower) $12 for 6 chocolate covered strawberries, $10 on a bottle of wine (for her, I’m working on my bourbon tonight) and maybe, maybe $50 at the Italian joint in town. So about a bill. 

Since it seems like you can spend less when your married for a while, did you spend more when you were dating? 

I can honestly say I didn't spend any money on my wife for Valentines day before we were married, not one blastid cent. Met her after Valentines day and married her 2 days before Christmas. That was over 40 years ago. My girlfriend will be here in a couple of hours and will be spending around 3 bills on her, she's worth much much more.

3 mins ago, Bass Ackwards said:

I can honestly say I didn't spend any money on my wife for Valentines day before we were married, not one blastid cent. Met her after Valentines day and married her 2 days before Christmas. That was over 40 years ago. My girlfriend will be here in a couple of hours and will be spending around 3 bills on her, she's worth much much more.

:laugh: nice I hope you two enjoy your night 

1 min ago, chessie_yaker said:

:laugh: nice I hope you two enjoy your night 

Whole belly clams and lobster dinner, then a bottle of chilled red wine in the room as we spend the night playing Manopoly and checkers. :D I jokingly asked her if I should bring the cribbage board, she said just the wine, make sure it's chilled. It's been out in the car since yesterday, hope it's not frozen.:D

1 min ago, Bass Ackwards said:

Whole belly clams and lobster dinner, then a bottle of chilled red wine in the room as we spend the night playing Manopoly and checkers. :D I jokingly asked her if I should bring the cribbage board, she said just the wine, make sure it's chilled. It's been out in the car since yesterday, hope it's not frozen.:D

trade the dam board games in for the blue pill and get busy instead 

Just now, big popper said:

trade the dam board games in for the blue pill and get busy instead 

The blue pill costs a freaking fortune and only lasts 4 to 6 hours, the tear drop shaped ones last 36 hours and can be bought from India for about 4 bucks each. Ask me how I know. :D