Sheisty

February 2020 Fishing Reports

Rate this topic

115 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

The Hudson is open for business for c&r., it’s two weeks early this year :p.

Edited by cheech

419A6ADB-750F-4417-AFE2-EAB9039C3BE7.jpeg.bf7c991a1484d076de4bc874759a01a7.jpeg

a local recon today to teach the little guy about wetland life, I got to show him native plants, killies, ducks, and seagulls. He met his first bluefish last year, it’s only a matter of time before he’s out in the dark chasing bass

1 min ago, HighEndHooker said:

a local recon today to teach the little guy about wetland life, I got to show him native plants, killies, ducks, and seagulls. He met his first bluefish last year, it’s only a matter of time before he’s out in the dark chasing bass

Santa brought my 7 year old waders this past Christmas....that evening we where in the surf as he pulled in his first.  That was the best catch Ive ever had no matter the size.  Good Work!

6 hours ago, HighEndHooker said:

Awesome, I miss those days with my kids, all grown up now

Also, am I the only one who finds it ironic that the NJ Environmental Center (building on the left) is located at the foot of a giant garbage dump ?

8 hours ago, Sudsy said:

Awesome, I miss those days with my kids, all grown up now

Also, am I the only one who finds it ironic that the NJ Environmental Center (building on the left) is located at the foot of a giant garbage dump ?

Definitely not, but there’s no better way to describe NJ in a nutshell

Posted (edited) · Report post

Took a walk on the beach @ high tide this am. As expected no action yet but the weather was great. 

F366368D-1C79-4662-BFD6-07A2B8961EE9.jpeg

Edited by JJ2602

What date/week in March did you guys start catching using plugs? It took me until the first week of April. Thanks in advance.