Jsnake4

Black hole show prices?

Rate this topic

35 posts in this topic

21 mins ago, Jsnake4 said:

Will you have the 761mh and the 8’ suzuki at the surf day show in Lincroft? I will drive the almost 2 hrs to get them. Is there a way I can contact you before I drive almost 2 hours. My son is excited 

call JIGNPOP at 201-568-7702.

Yes, we have Challenger Bank 761MH rod and 8' Suzuki rods in stock.  

We will bring them at Surf Day show.

Edited by ksong

Just now, HKJonathan said:

Kil, is there any update as when we might see the moderate Striped Bass Special rods?  Thanks

The  rods will be delayed as Fuji factory in China was shut down due to corona virus and we don't know when they open again. 

8 hours ago, ksong said:

The  rods will be delayed as Fuji factory in China was shut down due to corona virus and we don't know when they open again. 

Ksong, will you have the 9’ 6’ Suzuki Special at the show? I’m definitely attending and been meaning to get that rod in hand. Thanks! 

36 mins ago, MontclairDave said:

Ksong, will you have the 9’ 6’ Suzuki Special at the show? I’m definitely attending and been meaning to get that rod in hand. Thanks! 

Yes. we have them.

9 hours ago, codyk35 said:

same for the 8'6 n 9' suzuki?

yes.

Frankly it is good for us as we can continue to test the rods. I will test the rod for steelhead next week and halibut in California in early March.

Edited by ksong

Purchased my 1pc 8' BlackHole Suzuki special at ****** as soon as i got to the show.  Paid with the discount and they offered to hold my rod till im done browsing the show!  I was caught off guard they offered to hold the rod which I really appreciate.  Very nice staff.  I can not wait to try it out for spring blues, bass and summer fluke.

53 mins ago, Evil-Bay said:

Purchased my 1pc 8' BlackHole Suzuki special at ****** as soon as i got to the show.  Paid with the discount and they offered to hold my rod till im done browsing the show!  I was caught off guard they offered to hold the rod which I really appreciate.  Very nice staff.  I can not wait to try it out for spring blues, bass and summer fluke.

How do you like the 8’ suzuki? That’s on my list to get for sure

8 mins ago, Jsnake4 said:

How do you like the 8’ suzuki? That’s on my list to get for sure

I havent tried it on the water yet as i purchased it last month.  I definitely like the balance of this reel with the new VR50 I just purchased.  Im waiting a decent warm day to hit the water to make a few casts to get a feel for it.

2 hours ago, Evil-Bay said:

I havent tried it on the water yet as i purchased it last month.  I definitely like the balance of this reel with the new VR50 I just purchased.  Im waiting a decent warm day to hit the water to make a few casts to get a feel for it.

Thinking of throwing a penn slammer 3500 on it. A few ounces heavier but should be pretty good