Jsnake4

Black hole show prices?

Rate this topic

35 posts in this topic

Looking to pick up a Black hole bank 761mh and was wondering if traveling to one of the shows would save me some money. Do they usually have specials at the shows and if so how much. Thanks

19 mins ago, MakoMike said:

Don't know about show specials, but it would save the cost of shipping.

Yeah but I have to travel a cpl hrs I think for the closest show. I’m located way southwest NJ. So I’ll pay shipping with my gas and time. I’m lazy, rather pay shipping if that’s the only difference. Plus I can usually wait for a 15 percent off sale online and get a pretty good deal

Posted (edited) · Report post

You get 10 percent discount for one rod or blank and get 15 percent discount for two or more rods/blanks.

Shows are the only time we sell at discounted prices.

Edited by ksong

1 hour ago, Jsnake4 said:

Yeah but I have to travel a cpl hrs I think for the closest show. I’m located way southwest NJ. So I’ll pay shipping with my gas and time. I’m lazy, rather pay shipping if that’s the only difference. Plus I can usually wait for a 15 percent off sale online and get a pretty good deal

Answered your own question ;)

I think when I looked at that blank itbwas like $140 or something? They do have show specials and the young girl (dont know her name, sorry) is a VERY energetic and good saleswoman. 

22 mins ago, ThrowinPlugs said:

I think when I looked at that blank itbwas like $140 or something? They do have show specials and the young girl (dont know her name, sorry) is a VERY energetic and good saleswoman. 

Jane. Kilsong’s daughter. 

3 mins ago, HKJonathan said:

Jane. Kilsong’s daughter. 

Cool, good to know. Absolute sweetheart. Eager to answer all questions, and help you test out anything. Good crew.

2 hours ago, ksong said:

You get 10 percent discount for one rod or blank and get 15 percent discount for two or more rods/blanks.

Thanks ksong. How about two rods and cash?

2 hours ago, ksong said:

Looking to get a 761mh bank and possibly a 8’ suzuki. Will you have them at the next NJ show?

47 mins ago, ksong said:

same like credit card. You get 15 percent discount.

Will you have the 761mh and the 8’ suzuki at the surf day show in Lincroft? I will drive the almost 2 hrs to get them. Is there a way I can contact you before I drive almost 2 hours. My son is excited