scoobydoo

Well that sucked....Lamiglas Night shift

Rate this topic

61 posts in this topic

14 mins ago, Basswiper said:

User error. End of story. Absolutely nothing to do with fault of the company/model like the subject of this thread suggests...

The subject of the thread is that the first big marketing uportunity lamiglas had blew up... And that sucks.. 

Nobody knows whether it was user error or not. It blew up when he chicken winged it.... 

And you mean to tell me you don't own any rods that can't bend further than that without exploding? 

28 mins ago, BigNevadaBob said:

This time of year last year, this thread would've turned into a black hole thread by post 2!

FIFY

Edited by scoobydoo

4 hours ago, downset21 said:

Well that ruins everything.  Now when I see the Black Widow movie I'm going to imagine her yelling "Let's Gooooo!" annoyingly at the top of her lungs.  

She stopped being hot after iron man......

She looks like the sloth from ice age.......

I'm a huge Lami guy and I still wouldn't buy the Nightshift rod despite this video being proof of the user's error. Just not impressed and with the ticket price I can t imagine what I can get custom built for the price. 

8 hours ago, downset21 said:

Well that ruins everything.  Now when I see the Black Widow movie I'm going to imagine her yelling "Let's Gooooo!" annoyingly at the top of her lungs.  

'Under the Skin' is worth seeing. It has Scarlett in it as a predatory alien. 

15 hours ago, Wire For Fire said:

Back tip h has some great vids of like ufc fighters and world champion power lifters getting there asses handed to them by huge reef donkeys and Jew fish ... real funny stuff 

When I was a teenager I remember a 19 lb. Bluefish takin me for a ride. Took the boat pool though. 

Stop guys, think about it. It’s all for show!!!!!

“Let’s blow apart a super expensive rod on a giant shark, that will get some views!”

Like Scoob said, this video will blow up (no pun) netting $$$. 

Just a internet attention whore looking to cash in on the flock of internet sheep....