Slacker

Fussy Bitches

Rate this topic

272 posts in this topic

Eff TomT. I don't care what he thinks.

Have had cholesterol problems for 20 years. Dr. said its not from what I eat as much as its hereditary. My body just makes it. Why can't my body make gold bars that I can crap out. 

I am not a big fan of oatmeal, I am a very big fan of overnight oats. You can put anything in there and its good. 1/2 cup of milk isnt going to kill ya.

1 hour ago, mickrazz said:

Eff TomT.

We probably should say this several times a week.  Just as a best practice.

13 hours ago, Slayer said:

I am not a big fan of oatmeal, I am a very big fan of overnight oats. You can put anything in there and its good. 1/2 cup of milk isnt going to kill ya.

I just saw this and had never heard of overnight oats.  Did a quick Googan search and looked them up.  Going to try them and possibly add them to my breakfast rotation.  I had a heart attack 27 years ago and am the proud recipient of 5 cardiac stents to date and it's tough trying to eat healthy crap all the time.  This might help make breakfasts a bit more palatable.

Thanks Slayer.

2 hours ago, Mike said:

I did the overnight oats for a while. I liked Red Mill steel cut quick cooking for that.

You ARE some kinda fussy bitch.  Oats are oats.  

Pot pies are pot pies and hot dogs are hot dogs. Unless the hot dogs are sirloin hot dogs procured, curated and delivered by the MP. Those are the steel cut oats of the milieu of hot dogs.

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Pot pies are pot pies and hot dogs are hot dogs. Unless the hot dogs are sirloin hot dogs procured, curated and delivered by the MP. Those are the steel cut oats of the milieu of hot dogs.

Stop kissing the MPs ass.