Slacker

Fussy Bitches

Rate this topic

272 posts in this topic

2 mins ago, Mike said:

2 dogs, 3 buns. I'm thinking that those dogs were broken down to fit the buns.

You’d better see the optometrist or buy an abacus.

4 hours ago, Slacker said:

What are the fussy bitches having for breakfast today?  

IMG_7718.jpg

To be abundantly clear, I'd kill a rabbi with a porkchop for some scrambled eggs and good corned beef hash :wave:

TimS

35 mins ago, TimS said:

IMG_7718.jpg

To be abundantly clear, I'd kill a rabbi with a porkchop for some scrambled eggs and good corned beef hash :wave:

TimS

Tim-WTF is that ???  And  why are you eating it ?? I assume.

Mike Y -would NOT let you waste a perfectly good porkchop-he would snatch it from your hand -midair !!!

Just now, Snaps said:

Tim-WTF is that ???  And  why are you eating it ?? I assume.

Mike Y -would NOT let you waste a perfectly good porkchop-he would snatch it from your hand -midair !!!

I've completely changed my diet after the heart issues....my doctor says I need to get my cholesterol under control to avoid jamming up my arteries so that's what I'm doing :th:  That particular cup of vegetables is pretty friggin' good :drool:  Nice and easy, dump it in a bowl, microwave for 3:30 and enjoy. Some of the others were more like medicine...but that one is delicious :) 

I did have a cheeseburger...about five weeks ago :blackeye: Why is it everything that's delicious clogs your arteries? Who's idea was that? :squid: 

18 mins ago, TimS said:

I've completely changed my diet after the heart issues....my doctor says I need to get my cholesterol under control to avoid jamming up my arteries so that's what I'm doing :th:  That particular cup of vegetables is pretty friggin' good :drool:  Nice and easy, dump it in a bowl, microwave for 3:30 and enjoy. Some of the others were more like medicine...but that one is delicious :) 

I did have a cheeseburger...about five weeks ago :blackeye: Why is it everything that's delicious clogs your arteries? Who's idea was that? :squid: 

Ok  for a Quick Meal-is it freeze Dried stuff ??  what brand ???

Good Luck trying to change eating Habits is tuff, it is very personal.

You able to do cardio ????

Cheeseburger , nothing wrong with Lean Beef, it is all the other stuff we put it on and on it.

LOL did you hear of "Beyond Meat" ???  that plant based stuff

3 mins ago, Snaps said:

Cheeseburger , nothing wrong with Lean Beef, it is all the other stuff we put it on and on it.

What do you think PeterO has to say about “Beyond Meat”?

41 mins ago, Snaps said:

Company name is Daily Harvest. Frozen, but not freeze dried. I'm not eating any kinda plant based meat...I'm not a monster :wave: I've managed quite well to change my eating habits since November...one or two salads each day, much more vegetables than meats, no dairy, no saturated fats, as little cholesterol as humanly possible, etc. Probably why I can still taste the last cheeseburger I had like five weeks ago :drool:  Changing the diet wasn't all that hard considering the alternative was going to likely require open heart surgery years down the road. I'd like to avoid that :wave: I got lucky - I have an old 100% blockage in one of my coronary arteries that my body rerouted around on it's own...that's a pretty good warning shot across the bow :scared: 

I can do cardio and have been. I'm in cardiac rehab three days a week at Jersey Shore Medical center...as soon as they made me sign some papers saying I wouldn't exercise at home I started exercising at home...no idea why but that's always been the best way to get me to do something is tell me not to :bucktooth: I'm averaging 6.6 miles/day in February so far. That's a mix of elliptical, treadmill, golf and walking outside...depending on the day and weather :) 

TimS

49 mins ago, Slacker said:

What do you think PeterO has to say about “Beyond Meat”?

Zero chance I'm eating fake meat...**** that.

6 mins ago, TimS said:

Company name is Daily Harvest. Frozen, but not freeze dried. I'm not eating any kinda plant based meat...I'm not a monster :wave: I've managed quite well to change my eating habits since November...one or two salads each day, much more vegetables than meats, no dairy, no saturated fats, as little cholesterol as humanly possible, etc. Probably why I can still taste the last cheeseburger I had like five weeks ago :drool:  Changing the diet wasn't all that hard considering the alternative was going to likely require open heart surgery years down the road. I'd like to avoid that :wave: I got lucky - I have an old 100% blockage in one of my coronary arteries that my body rerouted around on it's own...that's a pretty good warning shot across the bow :scared: 

I can do cardio and have been. I'm in cardiac rehab three days a week at Jersey Shore Medical center...as soon as they made me sign some papers saying I wouldn't exercise at home I started exercising at home...no idea why but that's always been the best way to get me to do something is tell me not to :bucktooth: I'm averaging 6.6 miles/day in February so far. That's a mix of elliptical, treadmill, golf and walking outside...depending on the day and weather :) 

TimS

Are we going to race at the food fling? I think I can take you. :wee:

Just now, Mike said:

Are we going to race at the food fling? I think I can take you. :wee:

I sincerely doubt it...but I'm just walking, dude...I'm not even allowed to jog yet even though I'm sneaking in a little jogging when nobody is watching :)

Pick a day, meet me at Manasquan Reservoir, it's a five mile walk on the perimeter trail, first one back to the parking lot gets a dollar :idea:  It's a very nice walk but the lack of fishing access far from the road sucks...I was hoping to find some good spots 2 miles from the parking lot where folks wouldn't bother walking to...there's nothing...it's all covered with red "NO" signs :squid: