jason colby

2020 Annual Old Geezer Quincy Flounder Thing

Rate this topic

56 posts in this topic

Well, as can be expected by all the current events, this annual trip will have to skip this year. As it turns out, I am only allowed to have "members of my own household" aboard my boat which will limit me to fishing with my wife and my cat until (hopefully no longer than) May 18th.

Sadly, I think this screws the pooch for Santini's "Zobo Flounder Contest" (May 16th) but I will somehow make a donation from Little Sister Charters for the Children's Hospital Charity that the event benefits. I would encourage everyone to reach out to Peter Santini of Fishing Finatics and see how he can be compensated so the hospital does not come up short from this. 

This old geezer would like to thank Jason and Little Sisters non the less for what we all were hoping was going to be a great time out in Boston harbor  fishing for Flounder. Fate has intervened and even now we do not know how long it will be before they remove the fishing restrictions for Charters to take on customers . I have to also send my regrets to Jason for what he has no control over and wish you some solace that what ever your season begins that it be a memorial one for both you and the boat Peace and Prayers

2 hours ago, jason colby said:

Well, as can be expected by all the current events, this annual trip will have to skip this year. As it turns out, I am only allowed to have "members of my own household" aboard my boat which will limit me to fishing with my wife and my cat until (hopefully no longer than) May 18th.

Sadly, I think this screws the pooch for Santini's "Zobo Flounder Contest" (May 16th) but I will somehow make a donation from Little Sister Charters for the Children's Hospital Charity that the event benefits. I would encourage everyone to reach out to Peter Santini of Fishing Finatics and see how he can be compensated so the hospital does not come up short from this. 

can i be "the wife"

Posted (edited) · Report post

6 mins ago, hotfishgirl said:

can i be "the wife"

The actual one is always looking for an excuse to hurt someone (especially me)...

Don't give her ammunition!

Edited by jason colby

1 min ago, jason colby said:

The actual one is always looking for an excuse to hurt someone (especially me)...

Don't give her ammunition!

How about house maid?

51 mins ago, WorcBoy said:

so,

if I produce a picture of me in plaid pants holding a quincy bay cod can I get an invite?

Sorry but there are no invites until after 05/18.

We wuz all just joking around just there....

I know. LOL

I found a picture of me as a youth with a cod from our quincy bay trips. I'll scan and attach. I was a cute kid.