Have We Ever Done An Ice Cream Thread?

Rate this topic

RiverRaider

10 mins ago, ChumSlickJon said:

It kinda looks a little clowny, doesn't it?  

Needs moar chocolate ..

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."

5 mins ago, Firinne said:

"Corn Pop was a bad dude!"

He would have made short work of Pence !!!

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."

Salem Valley Farms, it's seasonal and great. Made right there with milk from their own cows. A little pricey, always outstanding and always a line..

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

6 mins ago, ted527 said:

Ate a lot of Friendly’s when my daughter was young, couldn’t beat their coupons. Not sure how close there’s one now, I know of 5 locations that closed.

Toms River.  Being right outside the village this place is never going to close.  It's a gold mine.  

Delete from SOL_Users where username like 'wasy','Seal'....

I once ordered a DQ blizzard with every single topping, and they didn't know how to charge me because the max toppings was 3, so they just charged me for 3 toppings. The cup weighed like 4 pounds, and I can definitely say gummy bears, Oreo cookies, and cookie dough, swedish fish etc. Is not a good combo